Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jdrizzle

Covid-19 thread 2.0

44 minutes ago, lostone said:

pretty expensive hoax

43 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Shiddddddddddddddddd

Her's the rest of the story fellas. They do expect to be fully covered by insurance or the CARES Act. Glad they will be covered but if they weren't the bill is astronomical. 

The couple has insurance. They plan on calling to make sure that they are covered early next week.

The Colorado Division of Insurance tells Denver7 that if their department regulates the insurance, that patient will be protected by a state emergency regulation. Also, if the hospital that treated a patient received CARES Act funding, they are not required to send bills for Covid-19 treatment. 

"https:

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Her's the rest of the story fellas. They do expect to be fully covered by insurance or the CARES Act. Glad they will be covered but if they weren't the bill is astronomical. 

The couple has insurance. They plan on calling to make sure that they are covered early next week.

The Colorado Division of Insurance tells Denver7 that if their department regulates the insurance, that patient will be protected by a state emergency regulation. Also, if the hospital that treated a patient received CARES Act funding, they are not required to send bills for Covid-19 treatment. 

"https:

Good ****. $1 million they would have had to just lock me up

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

This shouldn’t even be a thing.  Government should be covering this.  Also this price is nuts.  It shouldn’t even be that high.  It is ridiculous!

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Pointing it out because things are not always as they appear.

If it was life-saving (as it was) I would bite the bullet and pay it if my insurance didn't. Fortunately for me I can afford that, but how many people really can?  Glad there are other CIVID/state provisions but in place for the average American that have been put in place. 

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

This shouldn’t even be a thing.  Government should be covering this.  Also this price is nuts.  It shouldn’t even be that high.  It is ridiculous!

Agreed, but your site made it sound like it was on the patient to foot the bill and it's not obviously. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

My mother in law is big on church and even she has been smart enough not to go. I know there’s this thought that a lot of people don’t have internet access but imo if you’re able to afford one of these up to date cell phones along with these affordable unlimited plans, you can pull up a live stream on your phone. There’s no excuse if they have those 2 privileges

Attending mass as a Catholic is very important to me and my family.  We weekly receive the Holy Sacrament,  which we haven't for months.  I also have not been to confession since the church shutdowns. 

For me, not being able to attend mass, receive the Holy Sacraments, and share that spiritual time with my family and friends is something I  really miss deeply. 

We are going to have to sign up for mass times so there aren't too many people there at one time. It helps that Catholic churches have 5 mass times.

2 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Attending mass as a Catholic is very important to me and my family.  We weekly receive the Holy Sacrament,  which we haven't for months.  I also have not been to confession since the church shutdowns. 

For me, not being able to attend mass, receive the Holy Sacraments, and share that spiritual time with my family and friends is something I  really miss deeply. 

We are going to have to sign up for mass times so there aren't too many people there at one time. It helps that Catholic churches have 5 mass times.

Fellow Catholic here, we feel the same. When at the Lake House we had parking lot Mass at our country church, but our city is a no go.  As is the bold part. 

10 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I don’t know anything about Catholics so I gotta ask, aside from sharing that time with your friends, what’s stopping you from doing the same exact at home since you have your family there, especially if it’s done virtually? I don’t understand your religion at all lol.

I know a lot of churches offered drive up confessionals. Are you all not offered that? Are your pastors not allowed to visit individual homes to deliver the sacraments? You said you, your husband and some friends were out sipping wine the other day. Couldn’t you do the same at certain locations with people at the church?

All honest questions because I’d imagine that if it was a true necessity you guys would be able to make time and find a way to do it safely in small groups 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t know anything about Catholics so I gotta ask, aside from sharing that time with your friends, what’s stopping you from doing the same exact at home since you have your family there, especially if it’s done virtually? I don’t understand your religion at all lol.

I know a lot of churches offered drive up confessionals. Are you all not offered that? Are your pastors not allowed to visit individual homes to deliver the sacraments? You said you, your husband and some friends were out sipping wine the other day. Couldn’t you do the same at certain locations with people at the church?

All honest questions because I’d imagine that if it was a true necessity you guys would be able to make time and find a way to do it safely in small groups 

The priest blesses the bread and wine. Only a priest who has received the Sacrament of Holy Orders can bless the hosts. 

I am a eucharist minister and will that the blessed host to the homes of the sick normally,  but because of covid we cannot do that. 

6 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

The priest blesses the bread and wine. Only a priest who has received the Sacrament of Holy Orders can bless the hosts. 

I am a eucharist minister and will that the blessed host to the homes of the sick normally,  but because of covid we cannot do that. 

I gotcha 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Smh

It is a shame people cannot use their own logic for their own safety. I'm not following  POTUS logic on things concerning my own life.

I've stated in the past that Trump is wrong about this, and quite frankly it's stupid.

What is more dumb is people saying she-it like "if president Trump is not wearing a mask, I'm not wearing a mask."

That is my classic definition of a Lemming...stupid is as stupid does. Same as people considering disinfectant as a treatment. You just cannot help some people...that's why we have Darwin awards unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It is a shame people cannot use their own logic for their own safety. I'm not following  POTUS logic on things concerning my own life.

I've stated in the past that Trump is wrong about this, and quite frankly it's stupid.

What is more dumb is people saying she-it like "if president Trump is not wearing a mask, I'm not wearing a mask."

That is my classic definition of a Lemmings...stupid is as stupid does. Same as people considering disinfectant as a treatment. You just cannot help some people...that's why we have Darwin awards unfortunately.

Those are the types of dummies that make it harder to reopen the country. 

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Smh

That is what bad leadership gets you.

You also have to look at the UK. Boris Johnson‘s top adviser broke the lockdown rules two times and BoJO just said „we have to look forward“ and kept him. And then you need to look at the death rate in the UK which is the worst by any mid/big country. 40k with a population of just over 60 million.

7 hours ago, lostone said:

CV was a money grab. $15k per case, $30k per ventilator administered. 

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Just got back from being in PC all week. It was amazing. Only seen 3 people wearing a mask. Everyone out there enjoying sun and fresh air. God Is Good!!!

You're an idiot just like they are

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

How so? Paint dust gets through those masks, what makes you think it stops viruses from exiting or entering?

IMG_2532.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

Smh. Don’t let us know if you come down with it

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Smh. Don’t let us know if you come down with it

Remember that thing you put up about not arguing with some people and just walking away? I think this is one of those scenarios.

5 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Remember that thing you put up about not arguing with some people and just walking away? I think this is one of those scenarios.

Trust me, that isn’t arguing. That was my way of saying I’m done cause he’s clearly not worth it. You’ve seen me argue with someone lol

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

5RoP1ET.jpg

Lmao. Pizzle knows that isnt me arguing but he has a responsibility as a mod to keep it kosher. But dude has posted so much BS the past few weeks the idiot part pretty much slipped off of my fingers. He’s legit boasting about not giving a crap. It gets old some times. I’d rather read WFW y’all about how amazing Trump is all day