• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Urban Dictionary refers to that as the “Leon Troutsky”.

Oh my goodness I hope this will be true universally.  

Posted Images

ElPaso Texas is big Hotspot now all of the morgues overflowing with Covid-19 deaths to the point they are putting the dead in refrigerated trucks

the Texas Governor had to send in the National guard to help with the overflowing morgues

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/el-paso-offers-morgue-workers-2427-an-hour-as-texas-region-overwhelmed-by-covid-deaths/ar-BB1bhfOi

Edited by Brehus
4 hours ago, Vandy said:

Shutting down the economy last spring sure did a lot of good, didn’t it?

Florida and the Dakota's didn't shut down and they're doing great.

California has twice the population of Florida but Florida has something like 900,000 cases compared to California with 1.2 million. They're running neck and neck on deaths too. Wonder why. 

16 hours ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

Florida and the Dakota's didn't shut down and they're doing great.

California has twice the population of Florida but Florida has something like 900,000 cases compared to California with 1.2 million. They're running neck and neck on deaths too. Wonder why. 

Yeah, California’s really the model we all should be following. Just LOL man. 

California’s a fricking mess. How soon folks forget orange  county.  Won’t be much longer before we start seeing defaults from that state. 

19 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

So your solution was to not shut down and have even more people die sooner?

It’ll be debated for years. Part of “the solution” should have been focused earlier on the people most vulnerable, not on the whole population. 

19 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

People on these boards know others who have died recently from covid.  You might stop with the “hyuck hyuck” stupidity and look around at the absolute horror show this virus has become.  

Who doesn’t? I also know people who’ve died from other causes due to the lockdown. Your own simpleton stupidity has ignored that aspect.

Cluck cluck. Your lame attempts to dismiss mean nothing to me. 

Figured out how to read a graph yet?

9 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Who doesn’t? I also know people who’ve died from other causes due to the lockdown.

The lockdowns were over eight months ago, idiot.  

Also this...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-economy-shutdown-coronavirus-saved-2-7-million-lives/

A group of economists has compared these scenarios in a working paper issued earlier this month and come down squarely on the side of the shutdown: Closing down the economy saved between 900,000 and 2.7 million U.S. lives, they conclude.

21 hours ago, Vandy said:

Shutting down the economy last spring sure did a lot of good, didn’t it?

18 minutes ago, Vandy said:

It’ll be debated for years. Part of “the solution” should have been focused earlier on the people most vulnerable, not on the whole population. 

Who doesn’t? I also know people who’ve died from other causes due to the lockdown. Your own simpleton stupidity has ignored that aspect.

My 16 year old daughter’s maternal grandfather died on a ventilator Friday night after he coded and they couldn’t revive him. He was sedated and had no family members present to say good bye. He almost certainly caught it at work where half of his office, city government for a small city in Alabama, had it. 

Maybe knock it off instead of trying to be “right” on the Internet. 

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The lockdowns were over eight months ago, idiot.  

Also this...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-economy-shutdown-coronavirus-saved-2-7-million-lives/

A group of economists has compared these scenarios in a working paper issued earlier this month and come down squarely on the side of the shutdown: Closing down the economy saved between 900,000 and 2.7 million U.S. lives, they conclude.

Many states still are locked down, ‘idiot’. 

And there’s plenty of not just economists, but respected scientists and epidemiologists who believe the lockdown didn’t. You just won’t find those views in your simpleton blogs.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

My 16 year old daughter’s maternal grandfather died on a ventilator Friday night after he coded and they couldn’t revive him. He was sedated and had no family members present to say good bye. He almost certainly caught it at work where half of his office, city government for a small city in Alabama, had it. 

Maybe knock it off instead of trying to be “right” on the Internet. 

Sorry to hear that. One of my son’s best friends recently died from a drug OD. Had done the hard work and was clean for 2+ years from addiction. But then lost his job last April, went back into drugs after months of been couped inside apartment, and died during the summer. 

It’s not about being “right”. At all.