Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconOdense

After 1st of June. What are we going to do?

With 8 mio in cap space after 1st of June? What are we going to do?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. With 8 mio in cap space after 1st of June? What are we going to do?

• Get a big name FA who is still available. It is a do og die season for TD/DQ
    • Get a couple of low level FA. We are set.
    • Nothing. Save it for emergency in case of injuries. We feel we are set.
    • Trade for a player and use some it for that player. It is a do og die season for TD/DQ

Posted (edited)

I think we bring in a Vet CB at the minimum. Our corners are young (potentially have the youngest starting 3 in the league? I dont have the patience to look but im sure its close) and need someone to "tutor" them IMO. I also think we make a move for another LB (Trade or Sign). Given TDs....infatuation with 1st rounders, I wouldnt be surprised if we kicked the tires on Darren Lee. 

Edited by DirtyBird2

I like the idea of a vet at corner, I’d like some more help at LB also but we’ve gotta get that QB sooooo.......I say vet CB and maybe a curry or griffin.  We must be able to get to the QB or this season will be another “what happened” fest.  

11 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Definitely wont be Clowney unless he's willing to take a pay cut. Rumors he passed on a big deal from Cleveland. 

I'd take a veteran in the secondary at the least. Would also like Markus Golden. 

Dolphins offered 18.5 per

Seahawks offered 17 per

Cleveland was close to his 21 per that he wanted

I really don't know what he's waiting on..

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Dolphins offered 18.5 per

Seahawks offered 17 per

Cleveland was close to his 21 per that he wanted

I really don't know what he's waiting on..

Have no clue. He may be waiting to see what happens with Yannick which is looking like nothing right now. 

we may try to sign a Vinny Curry and a Vet like Tramon Williams... We are not going to spend alot of money... we need to walk into the season with atleast 4 mil incase injury happens

22 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Definitely wont be Clowney unless he's willing to take a pay cut. Rumors he passed on a big deal from Cleveland. 

I'd take a veteran in the secondary at the least. Would also like Markus Golden. 

Didn't the Giants pick up Golden last year? I wanted him leaving Arizona. Seemed cheaper than Beasley with the same overall potential production.