Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADAMSVILLE GYM

Either D-Led has a ghost writer or we're in "Bizzarro World".

I was blown away at the how well thought out and punctuated this blog is. Makes me wanna call up this fine *** chick I know who's into tarot cards, crystals and star signs. Ask her if she wanna show me what the cards say about the Falcons......"and chill". You know whutum sayin!!! :mmmhmm: Strange times my friends!! To me, in a good way.

But for real though, read this. It's pretty OK.

Cover 9@9: A look at last year’s mandatory minicamp

2 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I was blown away at the how well thought out and punctuated this blog is. Makes me wanna call up this fine *** chick I know who's into tarot cards, crystals and star signs. Ask her if she wanna show me what the cards say about the Falcons......"and chill". You know whutum sayin!!! :mmmhmm: Strange times my friends!! To me, in a good way.

Yeah, agreed. I also agree with what he said about Freeman. I was never a big fan anyway. But, that was a huge mistake paying captain concussion all that money. Dude's career is probably over because he thinks he deserves a HUGE payday to play for a new team. Seahawks said BYE Felicia

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Probably the best thing of this off season is cutting Freeman, hate the player, hate the distraction he caused during our SB bye week and hate the whiff that cost us a SB. Glad we cut him. 

I soured on him after he publicly didnt take ownership for that missed block..if he just held a few more seconds that might have been a touchdown ryan had 2 or 3 guys coming up insane..but that's our luck 

Edited by RoddyWhite84

1 hour ago, KHAOS said:

I was a big Freeman fan but ever since he got paid that contract he was never the same.

Same and when I met him at TC years ago he was extremely nice and humble.  I’ll say that I was never for paying him those $ though, especially when it was a distraction during the SB.  With all that said I wish him the best but it was def. time to move on.  

D-LED is not capable of writing that.  It has proper syntax.  The context flows.  It is logical.  Not from D-LED.

If you need to know more to convince you, remember this.  D-LED asked Dan Quinn how important was the first round selection in the draft.  Really, I am not making this up.  Amazingly, Quinn kept a straight face and offered a reasonable reply.  I was in awe.  Sarcasm would have been oozing out of my pores if I were in Quinn's place.

6 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Maybe they're editing his work now but I did find a couple of blunders... but good read!

"The Falcons started their offseason program April 18 and have conduct sessions virtually."

"They deal they would later regret included $22 million in guarantees and was agreed on in August 2017."

13 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Maybe they're editing his work now but I did find a couple of blunders... but good read!

"The Falcons started their offseason program April 18 and have conduct sessions virtually."

"They deal they would later regret included $22 million in guarantees and was agreed on in August 2017."

It was 1986. I cheated on my Economics test in 9th grade. Got a 100! Teacher checked every answer as correct and slapped a big red "F" on it. With the fat marker too!

When I stood up to protest my grade, she looked at me very sweet and lovingly. She cracked me a teeny cute, lip-glossed smile and in a calm, soothing voice she gently said; "Sitcho dumass down".  

You can't go full genius. You just don't do that.

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Probably the best thing of this off season is cutting Freeman, hate the player, hate the distraction he caused during our SB bye week and hate the whiff that cost us a SB. Glad we cut him. 

TBF, his whiff was only one of about Seven or Eight things that ALL had to happen(and of course they all did!!) for us to loose that game! :doh:

On 5/28/2020 at 7:41 AM, Skeetbird said:

Yeah, agreed. I also agree with what he said about Freeman. I was never a big fan anyway. But, that was a huge mistake paying captain concussion all that money. Dude's career is probably over because he thinks he deserves a HUGE payday to play for a new team. Seahawks said BYE Felicia

yeah and there are articles floating around that he has said he might sit out this year if he don't get starter money. If he makes that choice, it's over for sure

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

yeah and there are articles floating around that he has said he might sit out this year if he don't get starter money. If he makes that choice, it's over for sure

Yeah that would be absolutely the dumbest thing he could do.