I still to this day believe the reason we lost to the Pats was because of TV ratings. We had such a lead that the NFL who didn't want people tuning out and the ratings going way down and losing future revenue. That they told the refs to make the game closer and they let it get too close. The only way they could make the game closer was to keep Brady and their offense on the field and it wore our defense down so much that when they got close they couldn't stop them.

We had penalties that where very questionable especially in a game they usually let teams play and only call border line penalties when it effects the play. They ignored New England's penalties and called everything against the Falcons in the second half. The NFL owes us a Super Bowl and we should take it out on Brady and Tampa until we get it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything isn’t a conspiracy people.    we lost because they made more plays than we did.      The end

I still to this day believe the reason we lost to the Pats was because of TV ratings. We had such a lead that the NFL who didn't want people tuning out and the ratings going way down and losing future

Posted Images

Nah, we lost because the Pats stole the call on the Play. Kyle has multiple plays with the same looks and depending on what happened the first time(s) he ran a play, he'll either switch late in the game or continue. It's why LaFleur didn't want Rodgers to audible; he might win the play early in the game but he'd ruin the chance to play the long game and fool the defense late. Nobody thought that we'd pass in that situation. Kyle got too smart for himself, not thinking that New England would steal the call and blitz in an obvious run situation.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying that the Pats had a videographer stand on the sidelines while we practiced, taping our calls like they did against the Bengals(?) last year. But I'm convinced they stole that call, either legitimately or illegitimately, and that's why we couldn't seal the game. And yes, I have a tin foil hat that I paid top dollar for.

14 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Nah, we lost because the Pats stole the call on the Play. Kyle has multiple plays with the same looks and depending on what happened the first time(s) he ran a play, he'll either switch late in the game or continue. It's why LaFleur didn't want Rodgers to audible; he might win the play early in the game but he'd ruin the chance to play the long game and fool the defense late. Nobody thought that we'd pass in that situation. Kyle got too smart for himself, not thinking that New England would steal the call and blitz in an obvious run situation.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying that the Pats had a videographer stand on the sidelines while we practiced, taping our calls like they did against the Bengals(?) last year. But I'm convinced they stole that call, either legitimately or illegitimately, and that's why we couldn't seal the game. And yes, I have a tin foil hat that I paid top dollar for.

Kyle lost the playbook that week for an hour. 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

F*** Tom Brady and his old team and his new team

Uh, and while I'm at it:

F*** the saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy

Also, F*** the zebras. Nuthin but cheatin' low-class scum-bags. Agree they made every conceivable call against the Falcons in the second half of the SB. They'll probably be snugglin' tight to Brady's and Bress's sacks for our games vs them.  :rant:

12 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Also, F*** the zebras. Nuthin but cheatin' low-class scum-bags. Agree they made every conceivable call against the Falcons in the second half of the SB. They'll probably be snugglin' tight to Brady's and Bress's sacks for our games vs them.  :rant:

When I woke up his morning this is not a phrase I thought I would read today...:lol:

4 hours ago, RYNE said:

Everything isn’t a conspiracy people. 

we lost because they made more plays than we did. 

The end

This. You get outscored 31-0 in the last 22 minutes and you'll lose every time. Trust me.

The coaches and players let us down in at least five different ways. Blew our best chance.

Don't turn on NFL Network right now. They are running an in depth choke session of that one.

5 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Kyle lost the playbook that week for an hour. 

This has always bothered me too but let’s be honest....we dominated them and should’ve never allowed it to get that close......”bend don’t break”.....usually breaks when bent hard or long enough.....add in that our staffs’ sphincters obv got too tight to manage (override a rogue coordinator) and you get a choke job of epic and historical proportions which is WHO this staff, ownership and team are until they prove otherwise.  Until this “wrong” is righted we may as well have a big fat clown on side of those matte black “fire” uniforms.  “FIRE” would be winning it all for once.  Put up or shut up time for this franchise after last 4 years.  Period, the end!  

58 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This. You get outscored 31-0 in the last 22 minutes and you'll lose every time. Trust me.

The coaches and players let us down in at least five different ways. Blew our best chance.

Don't turn on NFL Network right now. They are running an in depth choke session of that one.

And unfortunately one doesn’t have to get very “in-depth” to see our “choke”

4 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Have to put that ish in the rear view mirror!!!

I’d like nothing more but it can’t happen until we win it all and to be fully avenged Brady must be destroyed at the hands of this team.  It would darn near take a perfect season to erase that and even then......even then......I just can’t.  

I admit that I lost all respect for this staff and what ltl I had for this franchise that night.  I said it yes!!!!  I’m a fan, would love nothing more than to see these wrongs righted but what are the chances of this franchise getting it completely right even once.......even after 54 years???    It’s just not who “they” are I’m afraid.  Let’s just say it’s prbly a much smaller chance than the chances were for them to blow that lead in first place.   I mean, this bunch of clowns had to work to give that lead away......yet......in spite of highest odds.....our losing legacy prevailed!!!!!

14 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

And unfortunately one doesn’t have to get very “in-depth” to see our “choke”

Then NFL Network followed that up with the choke in PHI the next year when Julio alligator armed the winning catch. Jeez

Since that play we've gone 14-18 and missed the playoffs two years in a row. And TATF think's we're good. Man I need rest.