Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADAMSVILLE GYM

Not a Falcon, but ****, OUR UNIFORMS ARE FIRE!!

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Wowwww!!! 

Just let the comments be comments.. I really like the Unis too and frankly I couldn't care less whether anyone else likes them or not. Not being from I Atlanta and therefore not even knowing how much it does or does not mean to someone from there, I still think the ATL looks great, the only thing I don't like is the look of it when it's screen printed, that's all. Stitched I think it gives that special touch

Can't wait to see them in action! 

Just now, F4LC0N1D4E said:

Just let the comments be comments.. I really like the Unis too and frankly I couldn't care less whether anyone else likes them or not. Not being from I Atlanta and therefore not even knowing how much it does or does not mean to someone from there, I still think the ATL looks great, the only thing I don't like is the look of it when it's screen printed, that's all. Stitched I think it gives that special touch

Can't wait to see them in action! 

They're stitched. 

I try to let the comments be comments, but they be so tempting. I find it rather difficult to resist some of'em. 

1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

They're stitched. 

I try to let the comments be comments, but they be so tempting. I find it rather difficult to resist some of'em. 

Yeah they better be. :D

I was talking about the game jerseys though, it kinda bugs me that the ATL is so shiny when screen printed. But that's the same problem with the numbers..

Daily struggles on the internet I guess.. :D

23 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

I bought a white matt ryan jersey And will be getting it by Thursday, will give review

I’m gonna get the white too, I think it looks slick.

cant decide between Sheffield or Grady

11 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

ATL looks dumb, way too oversized and gimmicky... font looks terrible too. The 1s look like 7s almost. Other than that they’re okay... not as “fire” as you and the team try to sell 

Deal with it!!

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

ATL looks dumb, way too oversized and gimmicky... font looks terrible too. The 1s look like 7s almost. Other than that they’re okay... not as “fire” as you and the team try to sell 

Its a simple clean way to throw a splash of our secondary color offsetting the big bold numbers on the jersey instead of incorporating a lot of corny stripes in 2020.
Just imagine the team 30 years from now being able to pull out a clean throwback jersey that has ATL on it to rep the city.

39 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Its a simple clean way to throw a splash of our secondary color offsetting the big bold numbers on the jersey instead of incorporating a lot of corny stripes in 2020.
Just imagine the team 30 years from now being able to pull out a clean throwback jersey that has ATL on it to rep the city.

ATL is too gimmicky. This uniform has Coach Catchphrase’s fingerprints all over it   

On 5/25/2020 at 12:49 AM, capologist said:

Still don't like the airport advertisement and number style...

Yep, I think the thread title would be more correct if it said “should be thrown in a pile and set on fire”

and yes I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

Yep, I think the thread title would be more correct if it said “should be thrown in a pile and set on fire”

and yes I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is

You sure are, and just like everyone else's, it means JACK SQUAT!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

And you do realize “everyone else’s” includes yours , right?? 🤣

Yes. Why wouldn't it? that's why I used the word "everyone". I'm very fluent in English. Did you think you discovered something magical?

Edited by ADAMSVILLE GYM
OMG!!!