More Falcon trolling at the Tiger/Peyton vs Phil/Brady match today

g-dawg

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

This aint basketball. Keep talkin ****!!

Well, I couldn't have said it any better. He thinks the Falcons' D-line are preschoolers?

Can't wait.

Oh, and basketball is elbows and hip checks:D........and the occasional take down.     I was a very rough basketball center.....fouled out most games......those little guys want to drive on the basket? Have some of this!

Stay outside where you belong.

Football at heart.

13 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

I can't wait for Marlon to pound him and pound him and the police not come 

I hope he pounds him so bad the ambulance is called-not the police!!!  I have such hatred for this guy - I hope someone is keeping up with his comments and will post them before the Sucks games and shut him down - FOR GOOD!!

Why are people saying stuff about Brady here? He just responded to a comment someone else made, which is really the one that trashed the Falcons. Whoever that cheese dik is that made the first comment is the one that deserves to have all the rotten cabbage hurled at him, not Brady.

36 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Yes. I respect the Atlanta Falcons. Now, would you kindly answer the question? 

You think that questioning me is gonna give you reason to say " you are not a real fan".  That way you can point a finger. Gonna make this a political platform. :lol:

I'm here to tell you that pro sports is a business.  NFL owners not sitting around questioning  respect. They rolling in dough. I make not one dime caring to that level but if I did, why would i respect a 375-475  franchise won/loss record  and zero championships?

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

You think that questioning me is gonna give you reason to say " you are not a real fan".  That way you can point a finger. Gonna make this a political platform. :lol:

I'm here to tell you that pro sports is a business.  NFL owners not sitting around questioning  respect. They rolling in dough. I make not one dime caring to that level but if I did, why would i respect a 375-475  franchise won/loss record  and zero championships?

"Yes" or "NO"? 

So far, you have responded to my question by asking 2 questions and making 6 statements. 

22 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

"Yes" or "NO"? 

So far, you have responded to my question by asking 2 questions and making 6 statements. 

How many times I'm I gonna respawn your nonsense?  You dont get to dictate how I respawn your nonsense...

Edited by Spts1