Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g-dawg

More Falcon trolling at the Tiger/Peyton vs Phil/Brady match today

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

He who laughs last, laughs  best. Also, revenge is best-served while laying on the bruised, prostrate body of a mouthy QB.  :lol:

When do the Falcons ever last laugh or get revenge? This has to be a new tradition starting this season 

☺️

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

When do the Falcons ever last laugh or get revenge? This has to be a new tradition starting this season 

☺️

Hopefully.....

Maybe Brady's **** talking tears a hole into the universe, causing some type of reverse alternate universe to replace this one?

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

☺️

I don't recall any player or team, other than N.O. and theirguys, who has talked this much ****. Even the saints do it with strategy. This cat is brand new to the division and talking reckless af. 

I love it! Players got fans, friends and family. I just hope he still alive by the time we get to him. OH, and don't think the media aint gone keep this alive. This aint basketball. Keep talkin ****!!

1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I don't recall any player or team, other than N.O. and theirguys, who has talked this much ****. Even the saints do it with strategy. This cat is brand new to the division and talking reckless af. 

I love it! Players got fans, friends and family. I just hope he still alive by the time we get to him. OH, and don't think the media aint gone keep this alive. This aint basketball. Keep talkin ****!!

The media needs to air every single thing he says leading up to the game. Have fun with the rivalry before the game and do your job during. 

45 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Hopefully.....

Maybe Brady's **** talking tears a hole into the universe, causing some type of reverse alternate universe to replace this one?

There's a revelation, wish we'd a had that 3 yrs ago.

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yea yea yea I know. We are out here!!!!

Dam. I...just......................Don't know how to react to that alarming decree.

But I will issue the standard warning............ Lock your..........Oh, never mind. The derailers have all heard it.