Reddit NFL Poll of Best Jerseys - Falcons didn't fare well

14 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

The subreddit r/NFL did a poll of 4,700 users to rank every current NFL jersey. The average was taken and all teams were ranked 1-32. The Falcons came in 2nd to last at 31st. 

Top 5: 

1. LA Chargers

2. San Francisco 49ers

3. LV Raiders

4. New Orleans Saints

5. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bottom 5: 

32. Los Angeles Rams

31. Atlanta Falcons

30. New York Jets

29. Tennessee Titans

28. New England Patriots

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/gp78wo/uniform_survey_results/

In ONLY 17 seasons we have gone from having one of the sweetest uniforms to the WORSE! 

I really want to know who picked the Rams to keep us out of last. Rich McKay? 

8 hours ago, esmithidoc said:

Our AFMB members really seem to have a problem with change. I am amused at how many complained about the Georgia Dome and now talk about it fondly, and how many hated our uniforms (preferring the throwbacks), and now hate the new ones. Some are hard to please...

I think we all are very welcome to change, it’s just when the owner and team brass go and do something out of left field that gets under people’s skin.

I remember just how much everyone on here hated the old jerseys when they first came out, calling them clown costumes. And now we look at them as awesome and timeless. 

Bottom line, red and black is a hard combo to mess up. They will always look baddazz together. Just give it time and the new jersey concepts will become fan favorites too. 

12 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

I think we all are very welcome to change, it’s just when the owner and team brass go and do something out of left field that gets under people’s skin.

What defines as out of left field? For the most all of the complaints came from people that didn’t get what they wanted or expected. Nothing out of left field attempting to keep up with other trends. I mean for Christ sakes people *****ing about a number being too big. Woo hoo that’s a major issue

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

What defines as out of left field? For the most all of the complaints came from people that didn’t get what they wanted or expected. Nothing out of left field attempting to keep up with other trends. I mean for Christ sakes people *****ing about a number being too big. Woo hoo that’s a major issue

What makes it out of left field is that they knew exactly what most fans wanted, which is why they displayed the throwback uniform with the new uniform release anyway.