Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dirtybirds233

Reddit NFL Poll of Best Jerseys - Falcons didn't fare well

The subreddit r/NFL did a poll of 4,700 users to rank every current NFL jersey. The average was taken and all teams were ranked 1-32. The Falcons came in 2nd to last at 31st. 

Top 5: 

1. LA Chargers

2. San Francisco 49ers

3. LV Raiders

4. New Orleans Saints

5. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bottom 5: 

32. Los Angeles Rams

31. Atlanta Falcons

30. New York Jets

29. Tennessee Titans

28. New England Patriots

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/gp78wo/uniform_survey_results/

45 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

The subreddit r/NFL did a poll of 4,700 users to rank every current NFL jersey. The average was taken and all teams were ranked 1-32. The Falcons came in 2nd to last at 31st. 

Top 5: 

1. LA Chargers

2. San Francisco 49ers

3. LV Raiders

4. New Orleans Saints

5. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bottom 5: 

32. Los Angeles Rams

31. Atlanta Falcons

30. New York Jets

29. Tennessee Titans

28. New England Patriots

This is the logo of a Morning news show in southern Cali, Not a logo of an NFL football team. I'll take our uniforms over anyone's. 

The Rams new logo might as well belong to the Chargers - Bolts ...

1 hour ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Bottom 5: 

32. Los Angeles Rams

31. Atlanta Falcons

30. New York Jets

29. Tennessee Titans

28. New England Patriots

Looks like my initial "over-reaction" was not too far off?

In all fairness though, these rankings will change dramatically when all the teams take the field, and everyone gets to see the uniforms on 11-Players at one time, and as a team. Before passing judgement on your team's new uniforms, wait till you see that first play-action-pass, or that first QB sack. After a few real plays you will know if that is the look you want for your team. 

Going to hold my breath and wait.

2 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Bottom 5: 

32. Los Angeles Rams

31. Atlanta Falcons

30. New York Jets

29. Tennessee Titans

28. New England Patriots

This list will change drastically over the next few seasons.

One think all of these bottom 5 teams uniforms have in common is that all of them are very new changes.

None of these teams uniforms are more than 2 years old. People will have time to get use to them.

Im excited to see them out on the field. I really do think they will go hard once they get ruffled, scuffed, to go along with the individual swag of the players.

Side note:

Notice how the teams that actually changed their look recently polled the lowest. Meanwhile the ones that made smaller changes or none at all went high.

Some people will say thats because less is more. I think its just a comfort thing. When something new comes out its hard to love it in a culture as tradition-rich as the NFL.

I can say without a doubt, no matter how much you hate our new look, no way the Lions, Bengals, Titans, Jets or Cardinals look better. Ill give you the top 17. I personally dont get the hype behind the Bucs unis. Like everyone, Im glad they went back to that look, but that look  really wasnt all that to begin with. Its just dope they chose to bring em back. 
Id give them the edge on concept, but Id still rank ours higher on appearance. You cannot convince me that doo doo poot-er is a nice looking color. You cant. Its Fugly bro.

After that its a toss up of traditionalists/purists and modern looks. 

Im telling you now, on the field our unis will really pop and we will be happy they chose this concept. 

I never can comprehend why people are so stupidly transfixed on what other people think about something they like/support... especially when we're talking about something totally harmless like a freaking sports team's uniform.

If someone else like them, cool. But it really doesn't matter.

If someone else doesn't like them, cool. But it really doesn't matter.

Common denominator... it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks one way or another, so just focus on your own ****.