Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcons Fan MVP

Who should we sign when Trufant's money comes off the books?

We can’t do anything because apparently this whole off season we’ve been at the bottom tier of cap space so the Falcons are hamstrung according to the cap geniuses on this board.

Oh wait we just signed Deone Buchanan the other day and a draft class oh **** no cap oh know the skies falling.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

We could use a vet CB, LB, DE, DT and LG. At least two of those. Preferably on the defensive of the ball.

Honestly I fear we're over focusing on defense... I'd like to see a quality vet WR thrown into the mix... and some good ones are out there in FA

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

We can’t do anything because apparently this whole off season we’ve been at the bottom tier of cap space so the Falcons are hamstrung according to the cap geniuses on this board.

Oh wait we just signed Deone Buchanan the other day and a draft class oh **** no cap oh know the skies falling.

you really are in a mood aren't cha?

1 minute ago, ramonezy said:

Honestly I fear we're over focusing on defense... I'd like to see a quality vet WR thrown into the mix... and some good ones are out there in FA

We need NFL defenders. Bad. The more the merrier.

With that said, I've been watching Aint games this week and we definitely need speed at returner.

WR, RB, DB, whatever. That's a big Atlanta Falcons void right now. Trust me.