Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ya_boi_j

Ranking the NFC South QB's

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

As a falcons player if your not motivated to go out and take this division then something is wrong.  Saints and Bucs are going to get the hype but our Falcons could really do some damage!!

Yeah I agree. Theres absolutely no reason every single player on this roster doesnt play with a huge chip on their shoulders this season. The best part is they're flying directly under the radar so they have no place to go but up. 

The past 2 seasons haven't been great, the defense hears constantly how bad they are, Matt hears how he cant finish the job, the line hears how terrible they play at times. Theres more than enough fuel to light a forest fire. If they dont respond, they truly dont want it

20 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I agree. Theres absolutely no reason every single player on this roster doesnt play with a huge chip on their shoulders this season. The best part is they're flying directly under the radar so they have no place to go but up. 

The past 2 seasons haven't been great, the defense hears constantly how bad they are, Matt hears how he cant finish the job, the line hears how terrible they play at times. Theres more than enough fuel to light a forest fire. If they dont respond, they truly dont want it

No doubt bro and I hope there aren't any  damm slogans this season either just go out and beat down folks, lol!!

Just now, mtldirtybird said:

Desmond Howard is an idiot. He actually said Ryan vs Bridgewater was close?? And Ryan hit his ceiling but Teddy is breaking out? LOLL checkdown Teddy coming for the title

Lol yeah I totally ignored that statement.

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

I think Dan has it right. Your body really starts to regress after 40... believe me, I know lol. Anybody could win this division any year. Here's to a 4 team rivalry!

It sure does! I don’t have the same conditioning as these guys anymore, but once I hit 35-37 I really felt it...approaching 41 now, and a day on the golf course leaves me in as bad shape as a day behind our OL does to Ryan 😂

2 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You time traveling copycat. You knew I was gonna post this now, so you posted it then, just to beat me to the punch. I'm watching you buddy.

I mean, I gave you a full 15 plus hours as it was posted on YouTube yesterday. Keep up young buck

52 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

It sure does! I don’t have the same conditioning as these guys anymore, but once I hit 35-37 I really felt it...approaching 41 now, and a day on the golf course leaves me in as bad shape as a day behind our OL does to Ryan 😂

The mind says YES, the body say no f***ing way!

Idk who the Graziano guy even is but I like him lol. It’s like people just wanna disregard the fact that Brady didn’t play that well last year. I know his receivers were lacking, but it wasn’t really any worse than it’d been the past 3 years. Sure he lost Gronk, but he honestly should be used to that anyway considering Gronk always misses games. Brees can ball for 10 games and then suck the rest of the way, we’ve seen him do that the past couple years. I don’t need to talk about Bridgewater. 

3 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

Even RC said Ryan isn't good in situational football lol That's literally Ryan's biggest strength. 3rd down and clutch playoff and down the line of the season play for years...These guys just say anything

Matt’s been as good as any QB in football over last 4 seasons.

But until he gets a ring, he’s always gonna be underrated by media.

10 hours ago, Vandy said:

Matt’s been as good as any QB in football over last 4 seasons.

But until he gets a ring, he’s always gonna be underrated by media.

Yup - so let’s get him a defense and OL

I’ve seen several articles or videos which list Ryan as the 4th best QB in the division as well as several which list the Falcons as  the 4th best team in the division. 

Seems like the Falcons tend to overachieve when they are left for dead. So I’m expecting a deep playoff run  🤔🤷‍♂️

On 5/22/2020 at 8:42 AM, mtldirtybird said:

Desmond Howard is an idiot. He actually said Ryan vs Bridgewater was close?? And Ryan hit his ceiling but Teddy is breaking out? LOLL checkdown Teddy coming for the title

Why does someone have to be called a name when its not agreed upon with what they say?  Next,  where Ryan obviously has a larger and better body of work,  I can see the point Howard is making that Bridgewater is a very good quarterback who hasn't realized his full potential yet,  whereas Ryan has.   Its not a bad remark about Ryan.  Ryan could still win a Superbowl. Gonna be hard, but he has the ability...