Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayorWest13

Deone Bucannon signed

30 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

I like this signing. This front office seems more focused on building a squad with depth than usual. It’s about time. 

38 minutes ago, Romfal said:

"y'all got any more of them 1st round busts?" - TD probably

good depth piece IMO

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Crown Dimitroff.

He is blowing away the record for signing free agent 1st round busts in one off-season.

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

LB depth... I remember he had good seasons during his 2nd and 3rd year.... 

He is a guy I would Def bring in as a low risk (cheap)  prove it type guy... 

A cheap depth speedy LB with ST ability coming into camp.

He could also be an emergency base defense SS if Neal gets injured and we want to avoid running Rico at SS, other than for Nickel/Dime.

21 minutes ago, CaliFalcons said:

Was high on him in the 2014 draft. Didn’t perform like I thought he would but he did have a few good season. Still young so hope he contributes to this defense.

so I'm about to make a snarky sounding question/comment, but I guarantee it's not aimed at you at all. How many 'former first round picks' have we signed this off season that haven't been what was 'expected' somewhere else? Now, how many 'former first round picks' this team has drafted and couldn't develop that have moved on, and some not even playing any more.

why should we as fans be excited in thinking we can develop someone else's 'failures' when we failed with so many of our own?  I used to have confidence in our coaches, I think 'the tale of two halves' of last year just really did me in

26 minutes ago, CaliFalcons said:

Was high on him in the 2014 draft. Didn’t perform like I thought he would but he did have a few good season. Still young so hope he contributes to this defense.

Yeah I remember him being in a few Falcons mocks for the 2nd rd back then, but he was gone, and we took Hageman. lol

3 hours ago, takeitdown said:

He's played for Tampa and the Giants since then.

Haven't watched enough of him to know why he didn't ascend like expected.

So in 6 seasons he played for the Bucs, Giants and Cards....that's brutal. 

2 hours ago, Charles Wright said:

A little small for lb, might be looking to have a good backup for Neal @ SS if he don't come back full strength. Been hard for Neal to stay on the field, so good signing.

I'm not sure if we need a BIG LB considering Grady and Ty Davison clogging the middle...hopefully we just need cleanup guys who can cover...

3 hours ago, atljbo said:

LB depth... I remember he had good seasons during his 2nd and 3rd year.... 

He is a guy I would Def bring in as a low risk (cheap)  prove it type guy... 

A cheap depth speedy LB with ST ability coming into camp.

Yep, I loved this guy early in his career. He was one of my favorite guys to watch until Debo hit the scene!