• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crown Dimitroff. He is blowing away the record for signing free agent 1st round busts in one off-season.

If you don't know The Dude's drink... you should reevaluate your life choices...    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

I like this signing. Any reason he was released by Arizona? He fits that hybrid S/LB mold

He's played for Tampa and the Giants since then.

Haven't watched enough of him to know why he didn't ascend like expected.

Just now, g-dawg said:

wow, I didn't know.  tell me more.

He’s a first rounder signed by Dimi this year there smart guy. Kinda defeats your take of troff signing round 1 busts this offseason. 
tell me more 

17 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Crown Dimitroff.

He is blowing away the record for signing free agent 1st round busts in one off-season.

This probably true hah but hey they're all still young and hopefully we can bring out something in them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Treadwell, Hurst, and Bucannon contribute pretty well. Also wouldn't be surprised if they do diddly squat, save for Hurst who I think at worst gives us 500 yds and a few TDs, but I'm all for taking a flyer on the other two.

3 minutes ago, thamill said:

He’s a first rounder signed by Dimi this year there smart guy. Kinda defeats your take of troff signing round 1 busts this offseason. 
tell me more 

He was probably referring to the other 1st round bust Dimi signed from Miami. 

17 minutes ago, atljbo said:

He has been a cover LB

Yeah but if Keanu gets hurt again I think he'd be a good replacement for him at Safety. Played it every year in college and had a ton of INTs. 

Definitely not the field general Allen would be in that role but definitely more athletic with big play potential. 

Of course I'm hoping as we all are Keanu comes back where he left off when healthy in which case he's a dam good special teams guy and solid competition to Oluokun