Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wuskillzz

Keanu Neal Injury Predictor

Posted (edited)

I was trying to see if there are any rehabilitation updates for Keanu Neal and found a site that does sports injury predictions. I have no idea how accurate this site is or what data they use to make predictions.  I just thought it was interesting.

According to their site, he is low risk for injury and there is  an 80% chance he will miss 4-5 or less games this upcoming season.    Also according to the site there is a 49.2% chance he misses at least two quarters, that he will miss 0.7 games in 2020,  and has a 4.1% chance of injury per game.  I apologize if this has been shared before. 

For what it is worth:

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/keanu-neal/7516

Edited by wuskillzz

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

First time I've seen a site that predicts injuries. Think I'll leave this one alone. No bad juju

It's creepy for sure.  It's much better numbers than what I expected.  

He's not coming back as the player he was with 2 season ending leg injuries in a row given he plays SS. It's simply not going to happen

Even without injuries him being out of the game for 2 years pretty much means the end of his career as a starter we can depend on

I think they said that about Thomas Davis also

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

He's not coming back as the player he was with 2 season ending leg injuries in a row given he plays SS. It's simply not going to happen

Even without injuries him being out of the game for 2 years pretty much means the end of his career as a starter we can depend on