Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cole World

Favorite scene from the Last Dance

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don’t they know trolling the rivals on twitter is frowned upon here. Shame on them for having fun

I liked it then you said a thing now I’m confused. I’ll take my leave. Late dinner tonight. Beef stroganoff. Have a good night. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

I liked it then you said a thing now I’m confused. I’ll take my leave. Late dinner tonight. Beef stroganoff. Have a good night. 

No clue what you mean but ummmm 👌

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

What do the Saints, Bucs, and Panthers have in common?

They've all taken shots at the Falcons in some form or fashion this offseason. Seems like they all do their best at going at the Falcons than at each other lol.

They all seem to share the same hate for the Falcons lol.

6 hours ago, CTann said:

I’m expecting lawsuits to be issued soon.

WORSE THAN THAT. More 28-3 trolling.  They act like they never lost playoff games the last two seasons and missed the stupor bowl.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Didnt watch a second of it but from the things I heard about it, Jordan was a snake. 

Didn't get that from it. I watched a lot of it but missed some. He!! of a player, just a magician with the ball.

Just now, Charles Wright said:

Didn't get that from it. I watched a lot of it but missed some. He!! of a player, just a magician with the ball.

I dunno. Quite a few guys were not pleased with the way they were portrayed and some have even spoken against him. Like I said I didnt watch any of it but theres always 2 sides to a story. For now I'm gonna assume off the court MJ was a snake. Even goes back to the whole Isaiah Thomas/Olympic team debacle, not just his Bulls teammates

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

What do the Saints, Bucs, and Panthers have in common?

They've all taking shots at the Falcons in some form or fashion this offseason. Seems like they all do their best at going at the Falcons than at each other lol.

They all seem to share the same hate for the Falcons lol.

For Taint, Panties and now Sucs fans to say WE are obsessed with them is laughable with the amount or shots they take at us year round! 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I dunno. Quite a few guys were not pleased with the way they were portrayed and some have even spoken against him. Like I said I didnt watch any of it but theres always 2 sides to a story. For now I'm gonna assume off the court MJ was a snake. Even goes back to the whole Isaiah Thomas/Olympic team debacle, not just his Bulls teammates

The documentary stayed away from MJ off the court away from basketball so much outside of some of his relationships with people who were more like mentors and figures in his life.

They also talk about how he was at times overbearing on his teammates.

I'm sure MJ and his rep team more than likely had a clause in his contract to prevent them from touching those deep waters lol.

Plus it's an ESPN documentary. MJ and many other huge sports figures can't do no wrong in their eyes lol.

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Snake? Who told you they got that from it?? Snake?

@ya_boi_j is talking about the experiences of many other people who've came out publicly about MJ and talked about how he really isn't a nice guy.

Both regular fans and even some celebrities have said over the years that Jordan is quite what he's cracked up to be in person. He tends to rub people the wrong way and is at times a straight ***hole.

Well, his personality on the court was his actual personality.  The same attributes that made him the GOAT on the court made him hard to be around on and off of it.  Driven, insane competitor, psychotic hatred of ever losing at anything... Haven’t seen the show yet, but everybody who was around for his career should know that.  GOAT, though, no question.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

@ya_boi_j is talking about the experiences of many other people who've came out publicly about MJ and talked about how he really isn't a nice guy.

Both regular fans and even some celebrities have said over the years that Jordan is quite what he's cracked up to be in person. He tends to rub people the wrong way and is at times a straight ***hole.

Snake is usually attributed to an individual being underhanded, sneaky, dishonest, evil or backstabbing, just to name as many as I can think of.

Jordan did everything to every body's face. Not behind their backs, not underhanded, directly to their faces. THAT'S what made people not like him. He was more of an ******* than a snake. To me. The whole doc was about how he just punked everybody who got in his way. FACE UP! If there was a "snake" issue, it would have been the Isaiah Thomas DREAM TEAM issue. Even then, he straight up said even though the "hates" Isaiah, he had nothing to do with him not getting on the team.

i was just curious about "snake". He was more of a bully than a snake, to me. Anywho, carry on my chilluns.

3 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Well, his personality on the court was his actual personality.  The same attributes that made him the GOAT on the court made him hard to be around on and off of it.  Driven, insane competitor, psychotic hatred of ever losing at anything... Haven’t seen the show yet, but everybody who was around for his career should know that.  GOAT, though, no question.

I'm sure some of that played a role, but that shouldn't make you be nasty to people away from the game as just fans.

I've known some people who were fans that had the honor of getting to meet him in person. Some of them weren't so fond of his attitude when meeting him but still really loved him as a player.

I never got to meet MJ, so I can't personally say. I'm still a huge MJ fan though.

16 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Makes me feel even better about the haterade bottles I carried around for him!

i absolutely LOVED to watch him loose!

Oh and I still have an issue with a guy being called the Greatest ever when the league made a financial decision and made him that by changing the rules to help him when their practice since conception was to do the opposite to even the playing field.

50 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

True story, I have a friend who was stranded on the side of the road out of gas years ago. He didn’t have any money and this was the 90’s where cell phones weren’t a big thing yet. There was nobody around. A corvette approached. He got the drivers attention and got the corvette to stop. Driver rolled down the window and it was none other than Michael Jordan. He asked him for $1 so he could walk to the nearest gas station and get some gas. Jordan declined and drove away

36 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

I was just about to say this ,most guys were like that back in the day in football and basketball. Not talent wise but the attitude. Too Me... MJ, Magic, Isaiah Thomas , Jerry, Deion, and Barry were the top athletes in that era. They all were different but they had that same thing you talked about, hated to lose and insane competitors.