Brady trolling Falcons. Oh baby!!

3 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Brady sure has been taking his share of jabs at the Falcons since becoming a Buc.

Hope the Falcons are taking this all in.

Why not 😂. Its rivalry time now. Alls fun and games until game day. Let them **** around and sweep the Falcons. You think its it's bad now, its going to be even worse if that happens

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Why not 😂. Its rivalry time now. Alls fun and games until game day. Let them **** around and sweep the Falcons. You think its it's bad now, its going to be even worse if that happens

Yeah, but I thought that I could possibly start liking Brady more because he's no longer a Patriot.

Now I'm starting to dislike him more because he seems to be talking way more **** as a Buccaneer lol 

7 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Brady sure has been taking his share of jabs at the Falcons since becoming a Buc.

Hope the Falcons are taking this all in.

Also, gotts remember, Brady has never lost to Atlanta. That gives him even more reason to boast. Those dogs on the DL better be taking this **** in and using it as motivation come game day

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, but I thought that I could possibly start liking Brady more because he's no longer a Patriot.

Now I'm starting to dislike him more because he seems to be talking way more **** as a Buccaneer lol 

Lol I love it. Talk that **** and make my team shut you up. HeIl I dont even watch golf but gonna be watching the team up that's upcoming

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Also, gotts remember, Brady has never lost to Atlanta. That gives him even more reason to boast. Those dogs on the DL better be taking this **** in and using it as motivation come game day

Yeah, I hope Brady's undefeated streak against the Falcons comes to an end real soon.

I hope to see the Falcons d-line finally turn the corner this season and eat both him and Brees alive.

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol I love it. Talk that **** and make my team shut you up. HeIl I dont even watch golf but gonna be watching the team up that's upcoming

Yep

As for golf, I've tried playing it a few times but I just can't see how anyone can play it so well lol.

It gets frustrating after sucking at it too long and you'd be surprised at how much **** talking actually goes on during it. It's probably more than football or basketball lol 

We have a lot of Brady bootlickers among is so I would expect to see people support , if not endorse Brady’s comments.

him entering our division is going to be toxic for the fanbase. The bootlickers will continue treating him like a devout Christian would treat Jesus, and the rest of us will remain here in earth realizing he’s not all that any longer.

20 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** right. Hope they turn into the Miami defense of the 80’s on Tom. Beat him up and talk to him while you beating him up

15 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep

As for golf, I've tried playing it a few times but I just can't see how anyone can play it so well lol.

It gets frustrating after sucking at it too long and you'd be surprised at how much **** talking actually goes on during it. It's probably more than football or basketball lol 

I cant watch that **** or play the video games but I'll catch the interesting stuff lol

9 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Dude has been in the league for 20 years and never got to really enjoy a rivalry or trolling. Let him enjoy it for now 

It's funny how he's only choosing to go after the Falcons lol.

It's gonna be fun to see though because the Bucs has pretty much been a diminished rivalry since the end of the Vick vs Sapp era defensive Buc days.