Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MayorWest13

Teams can no longer block assistants from Coordinator roles

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

I'm glad anytime that talent is not suppressed. Maybe we won't be stuck with all these regurgitated coordinators that keep shuffling their way around the league... cough, cough, 

Koetter

Hey, you need to go see someone about that Koe’ugh you have there young man! B)

16 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

It does kind of suck anytime you have a successful cord or assistant they get poached

This will ensure more promoting from within organizations. If you have an up and coming assistant, you will have to think twice to not promote them to a coordinator because somebody else might. More competition is a good thing, new great coaches will arise from this that may never have been given the chance 

On 5/19/2020 at 4:43 PM, Mister pudding said:

I'm glad anytime that talent is not suppressed. Maybe we won't be stuck with all these regurgitated coordinators that keep shuffling their way around the league... cough, cough, 

Koetter

Good point. I would hope non-talent would also not be suppressed, so deserving Coordinators can go back to being assistant coaches. :ninja:

9 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Good point. I would hope non-talent would also not be suppressed, so deserving Coordinators can go back to being assistant coaches. :ninja:

oh oh oh! are we gonna start naming names???

Guess I will have to look this up.  I thought the rule was you could not block it if they were getting a promotion.  So if a D-line coach here was interviewing for a defensive coordinator role, you could not stop him.  I thought lateral moves you could, but not promotions.