1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

I wouldn’t hate it

Maybe if it was for a future 1st. I don't see why we would want to add more depth in this weak draft. As I have said previously. Not enough minutes for everyone. 

We need to start looking at the future. We have enough young players. We need vet depth and future 1st round picks. In 2-3 years we won't have any cap space and 2 first round picks will be worth their weight in gold.  

That is also why 2021 flexibility is so important.  2021 is going to be our last year with lot of cap space. After that Trae/Huerter are up, then Cam/Hunter. Only options we will have are picks, trades, and MLE. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is extension eligible this offseason. If he signs the extension, then we can believe he isn't going anywhere. Most stars say they are staying until they aren't. Rarely do you get a AD situations wh

A look at pending Hawks FAs:     Jeff Teague  Contract status: Unrestricted free agent. Odds he returns: 50 percent.   DeAndre’ Bembry  Contract status: Re

There's another Trade Idea.  Hawks are in an ideal position with their pick and capspace to make so many different moves. $42-$48 mil in capspace (dependenton Cap figures). These deals will occur

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Maybe if it was for a future 1st. I don't see why we would want to add more depth in this weak draft. As I have said previously. Not enough minutes for everyone. 

We need to start looking at the future. We have enough young players. We need vet depth and future 1st round picks. In 2-3 years we won't have any cap space and 2 first round picks will be worth their weight in gold.  

That is also why 2021 flexibility is so important.  2021 is going to be our last year with lot of cap space. After that Trae/Huerter are up, then Cam/Hunter. Only options we will have are picks, trades, and MLE. 

Whoa whoa whoa

just talking about the idea of Prince as a back up.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...