Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconsIn2012

Rank ‘Em: Who Is Best At Their Position

While Ryan is the most valuable player in franchise history, which current Falcons are the best at their respective positions.  In this exercise I have Ryan coming in 4th or 5th on the current Falcons roster.

What are your thoughts?  Clearly Julio is best at his position, then I would say Grady is 2nd best at his position, then Debo, then Ryan then Mack

A healthy Gurley is a 1b to Julio. I agree with Grady at 2... not sure Debo is better than Ryan. I think that’s very close. Alex Mack is also really close at this stage. 2-3 years ago he would be a clear 2-3 overall. 

So I got

1. Jet

2. Gurley (pending physical)

3. Grady

4. Ryan

5. Debo

6. Mack

7. 18

8. Jake

9. Neal (healthy Neal)

10. Fowler or Lindstrom (yeah, I said it)

15 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

While Ryan is the most valuable player in franchise history, which current Falcons are the best at their respective positions.  In this exercise I have Ryan coming in 4th or 5th on the current Falcons roster.

What are your thoughts?  Clearly Julio is best at his position, then I would say Grady is 2nd best at his position, then Debo, then Ryan then Mack

I disagree, Ryan isn't the most valuable player in franchise history. Julio 1, Ryan 6th, Grady 2nd, Debo 2nd, Mack 8th. That's about it.

Julio is tops...Grady can be argued anywhere from 2-5, same for Debo. Mack is still top 10 I would say. Jake may be around 10 as well. if healthy and back to full speed, Gurley and Neal both top 5 at their spots too.

15 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

If I'm comprehending this correctly, Julio is the only one ranked first at his position currently in the NFL

What I’m saying is Julio is better at his position than anyone else on the team is at their position.  Grady is better at his position than anyone not named Julio.  Debo is better at is position (debatable) than anyone on the team not named Julio or Grady...etc

25 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

What I’m saying is Julio is better at his position than anyone else on the team is at their position.  Grady is better at his position than anyone not named Julio.  Debo is better at is position (debatable) than anyone on the team not named Julio or Grady...etc

I think the divide between Julio and Ridley is less than that of Grady and any other Falcons tackle. I'll take Grady as #1 at his position 

4 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

I think the divide between Julio and Ridley is less than that of Grady and any other Falcons tackle. I'll take Grady as #1 at his position 

I guess I’m saying it wrong...lol.

Basically I’m just saying Julio is better at his position than Grady is at his.  And Grady is better at his position than Debo is at his...etc