Lattimore versus Terrell

7 minutes ago, caponine said:

Until i see Terell play in the NFL, im taking Lattimore every time. Everytime he leaves the game a big play happens like in that game against the Vikings. My choice could change but Lattimore is my pick right now. I like the kid he is good at coverage 

That’s not really the point of the video though. The point is that people are hating on Terrell even though Lattimore had similar struggles and strengths in college. 

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That’s not really the point of the video though. The point is that people are hating on Terrell even though Lattimore had similar struggles and strengths in college. 

Yeah I took it more as maybe they're saying due to the similarities, Terrell could develop into a player of similar ability. Didn't seem like a pick one of them vs the other thing, just how they both looked as prospects before being drafted.

Just now, Pacific_Falcon said:

Yeah I took it more as maybe they're saying due to the similarities, Terrell could develop into a player of similar ability. Didn't seem like a pick one of them vs the other thing, just how they both looked as prospects before being drafted.

Yep. The reality is, the majority of us were pretty unfair on Terrell on draft night. He deserves a shot and our support as fans 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yep. The reality is, the majority of us were pretty unfair on Terrell on draft night. He deserves a shot and our support as fans 

Yeah, my only gripe is that the draft was pretty deep at CB, much less the case with LB, and I considered them equally important. I wanted Murray. Overall I'm happy with the draft, but hard not to look over shoulder a bit knowing Philly wanted to move up, we could have got Murray and a good CB with that extra pick. I'm not comfortable with where we are at LB, but you can't have everything.

Just now, Pacific_Falcon said:

Yeah, my only gripe is that the draft was pretty deep at CB, much less the case with LB, and I considered them equally important. I wanted Murray. Overall I'm happy with the draft, but hard not to look over shoulder a bit knowing Philly wanted to move up, we could have got Murray and a good CB with that extra pick. I'm not comfortable with where we are at LB, but you can't have everything.

Looking at the draft as a whole, I love that we went all defense with only Hennessy as the offensive pick. And he was a good pick too. If anything, depth on defense is much better. 

36 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

We'll have too see how he pans out, Marshon has a pretty good nfl career so far, love the way he plays..if Terell is anything like him then we have ourselves a true lockdown corner that we haven't had in a long time. ( and no im not calling Marshon a shut down corner). 

48 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

wait, you mean someone on THIS board would read something and then take it out of context??? I'm not sure if I should be amazed or appalled

:shrug:

:lol:

The only...only...only thing anyone had against Terrell was the opinion we needed help in other positions. Also that many had him projected in the second. That is all. No one hates the guy. I have seen VERY few threads dismissing this guy. Maybe a handful of haters, but I love the guy. I just thought we needed help in other areas first. 

11 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

The only...only...only thing anyone had against Terrell was the opinion we needed help in other positions. Also that many had him projected in the second. That is all. No one hates the guy. I have seen VERY few threads dismissing this guy. Maybe a handful of haters, but I love the guy. I just thought we needed help in other areas first. 

Absolutely right and I fell in that category. I was more upset about not getting Dline help in the 1st than at the kid himself and next day we got Davidson so I was good. I felt so much better that I went back and watched vids like this one on AJ and came away rather impressed. Even the LSU game were he didn't play particularly well for the most part was kinda overblown when you look at his whole body of work in college.

I love this pick now

5 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Absolutely right and I fell in that category. I was more upset about not getting Dline help in the 1st than at the kid himself and next day we got Davidson so I was good. I felt so much better that I went back and watched vids like this one on AJ and came away rather impressed. Even the LSU game were he didn't play particularly well for the most part was kinda overblown when you look at his whole body of work in college.

I love this pick now

Kinda makes you wonder why even trip about it in the first place, huh?!

12 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Kinda makes you wonder why even trip about it in the first place, huh?!

LOL. Yeah it does in hindsight. It was just that I really wanted a DT or DE and when guys like Brown and Kinlaw were gone it just made my attitude worse at the time.

Then we pick up Davidson and that just helped calmed my nerves for the rest of the daft. Like I said, I didn't hate the guy, but when I went back and looked up on Terrell and how he looked in college, I did an immediate 180 on the guy. VERY good pick IMO and I believe he could be a super star in the NFL.

One thing I didn't get about Davidson is that, looking up his games at Auburn, his pressures, TFL, and sacks are nearly identical to Brown's, but Davidson isn't as highly rated as any of the dudes that went before him. Found that a little strange, but hey, Grady wasn't highly rated either, so meh.

6 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

🤣🤣. I love we can use emojis now

6 hours ago, papachaz said:

now??? bro, where have YOU been???

ain't that right @ya_boi_j  we had this conversation several weeks ago  :lol:

6 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

This was a test. I did not know all emojis were in play. 

Next level ******* coming soon!

I was not aware but ya'll best believe everyone getting clown emoji at some point! 🤡🤡🤡