Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Is that the lake out there near Columbus/Lagrange area near where the military Airborne jump school is?  

Yes sir. Best fishing I’ve done in a long while.

Actually hired a guide, who took us right to where the fish were at. They went into a frenzy, hitting our lines hard. Caught  max in like 30 minutes. 

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

Yes sir. Best fishing I’ve done in a long while.

Actually hired a guide, who took us right to where the fish were at. They went into a frenzy, hitting our lines hard. Caught  max in like 30 minutes. 

That’s awesome!  Don’t you basically troll for stripers?  And how big on average?  Good eatin?

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

That’s awesome!  Don’t you basically troll for stripers?  And how big on average?  Good eatin?

Yes.

Bigger than catfish!

Some of the other guys I was with fried them up. 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:39 PM, FalconsIn2012 said:

Leave it to Dirk Diggler to be a downer.  Sounds like he is saying TD took a blind flyer on Gurley.  I guarantee that’s not the case

The Falcons fans are excited too, Diggler, not just UGA fans.  You should be excited as well

Dirk would struggle to get a run game going with a healthy Gurley, he's just getting his excuses in early.