Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Retaining Dirk is still one of the biggest “WTH” moments for me this offseason 

Still can’t believe he was hired in the first place.

I’ve been whatever about this coaching staff especially the HC and offensive staff with a few rays of sunshine along the way.

I look at our offense and still can’t believe how far we’ve fallen since 16.

I sure hope we do not depend on him for our running game. We need to get Ito and Ollison heavily involved. I have no faith in having often injured RB's on this team from S Jackson to Freeman to Gurley. Nope we should not depend on gurley at all.

I am hopeful Gurley still has that juice, but gonna say Gurley feels like a Blank signing to help attendance. He’s a smart businessman and knows he needs to play his trump card with the locals not filling the stands.

6 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I feel a little different about it now that I've seen him say it.

Impressive interview. Haven't heard any before with multiple questionnaires. Seemed on many subjects of the O. Dirk seemed to have a handle on it and some sharp viewpoints.

5 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i definitely got the sense that he had zero input into the signing of TG. I was hoping one of the guys would ask that.

Good. He doesn't need impact on RBs when he cares so little about them. 

13 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

You know what it is Dog...lol

Mannnn....I'm sitting river side with 3 lines in the water...eating fried shrimp...drinking on some yac....let me know when the season start

:lol:

Bruh what river?  Been trying to get me and my cousin to go fishing.  What were you fishing for? Yeah man  definitely can’t wait for the season to start!! And you know @ya_boi_jalways up to no good on here :lol:

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Bruh what river?  Been trying to get me and my cousin to go fishing.  What were you fishing for? Yeah man man definitely can’t wait for the season to start!! And you know @ya_boi_jalways up to know good on here :lol:

On the Chattahoochee in west point ga. 

Catfish and bass

3 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

On the Chattahoochee in west point ga. 

Catfish and bass

The hooch huh!!  How many you pulled in?  Trying to get to Oconee since it's close to me in conyers.  @ya_boi_janother social experiment in process me and ROH derailing your OP.  :lol:  Just kidding though!!

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

The hooch huh!!  How many you pulled in?  Trying to get to Oconee since it's close to me in conyers.  @ya_boi_janother social experiment in process me and ROH derailing your OP.  :lol:  Just kidding though!!

3 blue cats and 1 large mouth...I spent the night and I'm back out here this morning....Ima give it till noon and head back to the A

14 hours ago, Charles Wright said:

Impressive interview. Haven't heard any before with multiple questionnaires. Seemed on many subjects of the O. Dirk seemed to have a handle on it and some sharp viewpoints.

Yeah. Identifying problems is one thing, remedying them is another. 

2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

3 blue cats and 1 large mouth...I spent the night and I'm back out here this morning....Ima give it till noon and head back to the A

That's straight bruh but you know if you don't have pics then it didn't happen :lol::lol: