Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Leave it to Dirk Diggler to be a downer.  Sounds like he is saying TD took a blind flyer on Gurley.  I guarantee that’s not the case

Pretty much the same exact thing I took from it. Waiting for Gurley to respond now

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Leave it to Dirk Diggler to be a downer.  Sounds like he is saying TD took a blind flyer on Gurley.  I guarantee that’s not the case

The Falcons fans are excited too, Diggler, not just UGA fans.  You should be excited as well

I’m a Georgia Tech alum and I’m stoked we have Gurley.  The only thing not to be excited about is that Kookie Koetter is our OC.

Edited by Godzilla1985

He rides a good bike on the sideline. Arthritis is a terrible thing especially in a knee. DQ is taking a flyer on this guy no doubt about it. I have little expectation of any renaissance of his career so I'm expecting another Steven Jackson experiment. I hope to eat those words!

26 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

The Falcons fans are excited too, Diggler, not just UGA fans.  You should be excited as well

We have Dr. Anthony Fauci to portray the Grim Reaper for the China Flu, and then Dirk "Dr. Doom" Koetter, the Offensive Coordinator no less, offering last rites for Todd Gurley and the Falcon offense before he's even in Flowerly Branch. What a piece of poop loser he is.

4 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

We have Dr. Anthony Fauci to portray the Grim Reaper for the China Flu, and then Dirk "Dr. Doom" Koetter, the Offensive Coordinator no less, offering last rites for Todd Gurley and the Falcon offense before he's even in Flowerly Branch. What a piece of poop loser he is.

I won’t get into it on here, but you know where I stand with Dirk and the reasons why

1 minute ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Koetter sucks... He probably didn't want Gurley because now there'll be pressure to run more than 12 times a game. I still can't believe we re-hired this *******.

I'm not a fan of Koetter but a hobbled Gurley is a hobbled offense especially if there's pressure to keep him in the game. Can he block?  I'd rather see Ito at 100% than a Gurley with no lateral movement ability. This is not the Todd Gurley of your youth. Certainly not of his. As far as Koetter is concerned, he doesn't feature the RB and he doesn't like being pressured to do so.

18 minutes ago, slider said:

I'm not a fan of Koetter but a hobbled Gurley is a hobbled offense especially if there's pressure to keep him in the game. Can he block?  I'd rather see Ito at 100% than a Gurley with no lateral movement ability. This is not the Todd Gurley of your youth. Certainly not of his. As far as Koetter is concerned, he doesn't feature the RB and he doesn't like being pressured to do so.

I expect the signing of Gurley to be a repeat of Stephen Jackson, esp. since its the same frickin' coordinator.

26 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Hey man don't call it the China Flu or the Twitter brigade will shame you.