And I thought our uniforms were bad...

1 hour ago, RetroRoq said:

Target market for all the uniform changes- 18-34 years of age (male and female)

If you arent in that market, feel free to hate em - they werent designed for you anyway.

I am though... For 6 more days. And I hate them lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in 1985, I bought a pair of Air Jordan. ALL OF MY UNCLES and older cousins laughed at me and called them "clown shoes".  I didn't give a sh*t. I liked them. 

So now we have the 2nd worst unis in the league.  Thank you, Rams.

I like our uniforms... 

Posted Images

These are terrible, thanks rams for making our uniforms look better. Still hate the huge ATL on the front, looks tacky imo. But our uniforms are definitely better than these. Nike honestly is trash. Whoever these designers are need to be fired. 

I have come to the conclusion that they are trying to make all the teams look like they stepped out of a video game.  The uni's just don't look great.  Ours are not making me rush to buy gear.  I was looking forward to wearing some Ridley gear... maybe I should just dig out the M Vick jersey.... lol :munch:

6 hours ago, Geneaut said:

In 3 or 4 years your brain will be so used to all these new uniforms that if they change them again most people will be upset. It's called normalcy bias.

I still think they are ugly.  And probably will think they are ugly if I am still alive when they change them again.  But hey.... they are perfect since we usually win ugly.... LOL p:lol:

20 hours ago, RetroRoq said:

Target market for all the uniform changes- 18-34 years of age (male and female)

If you arent in that market, feel free to hate em - they werent designed for you anyway.

they werent designed for 18-34. they are telling 18-34 what to like.

18-34 dont know what they like. they wait for sopmeone tell them what to like, so they can be sheep with the crowd