Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The RiseUp Avenger

What game(s) will you attend this year

Pending the Rona doesn't screw things up, now that the schedule is out, what game or games will you all be attending this season

I am planning on going to the season opener against the SeaChickens in Atlanta, although I'm not certain I will bring the Riseup Avenger gimmick with me. I'll be hanging out with the girl who helped make me a Falcons fan and I don't know if she's ready to meet The Avenger yet. But I have purchased a new mask..... just in case

51 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I'm hoping the Rona thing gets under control, because I want to come to the ATL for the Raiders Game. It'll be my 50th, and I want to celebrate!

I understand California yesterday...that's MAY 13...has already canceled their entire fall semester.  

That's no on-campus learning until after Christmas.  Decided in mid-May.  

Ridiculous.  

Went to the Eagles and Colts games (Indianapolis) last year and will likely at least go to the Seahawks and Bears games since those are early in the season, so hopefully the year isn’t a loss cause by then. Considering a trip to Dallas as well. 

They won't be allowing fans into the stadiums. They will pick a handful of sites and do the games there since it doesn't matter where with no fans. The NFL can do this due to the TV contract. This is why the XFL had to fold. They need fans in the stadium.

18 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So from what I'm gathering from all of these threads is that alot on this site really dont take this virus that serious. 

Gotta live brother. I'm not going to make a decision now, when November 29th is 6 months away. If the situation warrants it, I will be coming to the ATL; if the Rona prevents us from going so be it, but I'm not going to make that decision now.