6 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

The difference is that South Korea actually handled Covid like champs. They have only had less than 300 deaths TOTAL so far and they're so close to China.

We in the states haven't seen less than 300 deaths PER DAY since March.

We are also talking about the season starting in September, so hopefully we'll get a much better grip by then 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont agree with this logic at all , you think Von Miller is ready ?? ofc not. Did you not see the part where he said it was frightening ?  what about players with lives outside of football ?? T

He was mostly speaking in general man. Yall on the internet, especially here doesnt truly mean everyone. You just so happened to respond to it and assumed he was referring to you and now you're at thi

OMG!!!! What is it with y’all!!??!!??  Somebody feeds you a bullsh*t thread like VM just got sick yesterday and y’all just gobble it up like sheep. I’m 100% convinced that I could start my own re

23 minutes ago, caponine said:

i dont agree with this logic at all , you think Von Miller is ready ?? ofc not. Did you not see the part where he said it was frightening ? 

what about players with lives outside of football ?? Their children, their lives, their families ?? What scares me is their are people that have the same mindset as you and look at these athletes as objects 

I still think they need to postpone the season 

O.K., man....you're entitled to your opinion.  And I never said I thought Von Miller was ready to DIE, or even saw where he said it was frightening, although, I'm SURE it was.  But hopefully, one day, he'll be back to doing what he loves to do. 

Oh, and I'm not someone who has the mindset that athletes are "objects" --- if you really knew me, and what I've done in my life, you'd see how ridiculous that statement is!!! 

And just for the record, it's my belief, we'll have NFL Football this season, in some form or fashion --- it may be in empty stadiums, with a shortened season, but, we'll have football --- bank on it!  Have a good night --- 

OMG!!!! What is it with y’all!!??!!?? 

Somebody feeds you a bullsh*t thread like VM just got sick yesterday and y’all just gobble it up like sheep. I’m 100% convinced that I could start my own religious cult right here! Because y’all will follow anyone who feelds you anything. Here’s a link to how Von Miller is doing. I got it from FOX News to sweeten it up for too!! Geez!!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/broncos-star-von-miller-coronavirus-serious-frightening-experience

17 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Somebody feeds you a bullsh*t thread like VM just got sick yesterday and y’all just gobble it up like sheep. I’m 100% convinced that I could start my own religious cult right here! Because y’all will follow anyone who feelds you anything. Here’s a link to how Von Miller is doing. I got it from FOX News to sweeten it up for too!! Geez!!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/broncos-star-von-miller-coronavirus-serious-frightening-experience

Not sure what you mean with the sheep comment, but the virus is real. We'll probably have around 130,000 deaths at least by football season. 

The virus seems to be hardest on African Americans and men more so than women for some reason or another. Throw in the fact that many of them (linemen in particular) are overweight and/or may have underlying conditions.

Fox news may try to convince that the almighty dollar is worth sacrificing the weak and disabled, a 21st century survival of the fittest, but I prefer to err on the side of testing and safety to all people before risking their lives in the workplace until a vaccine is available. 

Im all in on wanting football this year, let's just protect the players, coaches, and those behind the scenes 

47 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I tried telling someone it's always nice to post links. 

8 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Yes you can. You see. You just want an excuse to do some Corona-Kartwheels. It was a bullsh*t misleading post and you wanna ride it like a thot. 

I didn't make the post. Never talked about not having a season either. You sure do talk a lot, but actually have nothing to say. Sheep, misleading post, cartwheels... just state your point of view man or don't comment on a post you deem not worthy of a response. Did you even take the time to read my responses or just comment on the OP and assume everyone thought the sky was falling?

7 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

I didn't make the post. Never talked about not having a season either. You sure do talk a lot, but actually have nothing to say. Sheep, misleading post, cartwheels... just state your point of view man or don't comment on a post you deem not worthy of a response. Did you even take the time to read my responses or just comment on the OP and assume everyone thought the sky was falling?

He was mostly speaking in general man. Yall on the internet, especially here doesnt truly mean everyone. You just so happened to respond to it and assumed he was referring to you and now you're at this point. Gotta learn how certain people communicate my man. If I was a gambling man id wager his comment was more aimed at the OP than anything and whoever took the post as current news with no fact check. He can correct me if I'm wrong but it's a safe assumption considering how he usually posts

7 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Yea, things might be more under control by then. But prepare for some sloppy football lol

I'll take sloppy seconds football, better than no football at all. Be safe, play football y'all, even if we start in October...face masks with filtered masks and the players already where gloves

/notpurple

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He was mostly speaking in general man. Yall on the internet, especially here doesnt truly mean everyone. You just so happened to respond to it and assumed he was referring to you and now you're at this point. Gotta learn how certain people communicate my man. If I was a gambling man id wager his comment was more aimed at the OP than anything and whoever took the post as current news with no fact check. He can correct me if I'm wrong but it's a safe assumption considering how he usually posts

"Correctomundo." - Arthur Fonzarelli

1 minute ago, Mister pudding said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to get defensive. I really didn't understand where you were going as far as responding to my response seeing I never even mentioned Miller at all throughout the thread

I always assume people are smart until they break away from the pack. It was a misleading post about a currently sensitive topic. It started growing legs and  hair because folx seem to wanna stand on their soapbox and give their 2 cents, instead of paying attention to what just happened to them.

Maybe I'm just as guilty for my own motivation in pointing it out, but I felt justified in doing so because I too thought it was real news. Until searched for the facts. Then I re-searched, just to make sure.