• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting players with a chip on their shoulder seems to be the theme for the 2020 Falcons.   Senat should have a big one on his.

Lol I forgot him again

I just want an explanation of why we benched a 3rd round pick in his second season for the whole dang year and did't cut him, and I want to hear the answer from Quinn. 

I used to hang out with Floyd and Bellamy back when they were at Georgia. Was super hoping we'd draft one of them back then. Really good dudes. On topic, hope Senat figures out whatever he needs to so he can get on the field. I know most of us don't understand it but there must be something missing for him to have been sidelined so much

16 hours ago, McSpanker said:

I used to hang out with Floyd and Bellamy back when they were at Georgia. Was super hoping we'd draft one of them back then. Really good dudes. On topic, hope Senat figures out whatever he needs to so he can get on the field. I know most of us don't understand it but there must be something missing for him to have been sidelined so much

Athleticism. 

You can't buy that, if you look in those clips he has no explosion and it doesnt help that he is already midgety. 

1 minute ago, Osiruz said:

Athleticism. 

You can't buy that, if you look in those clips he has no explosion and it doenst help that he is already midgety. 

Being athletic doesn't always translate to being a solid football player. We've seen it far too many times where the more athletic guys fall flat in the league

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Being athletic doesn't always translate to being a solid football player. We've seen it far too many times where the more athletic guys fall flat in the league

Sure it doesn't always translate, but more often than not it helps. A DT who could barely move and is undersized = eventual UDFA. 

9 hours ago, McSpanker said:

Don't think he should have ever been drafted (3rd) as high as he was, is the problem.

5 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Athleticism. 

You can't buy that, if you look in those clips he has no explosion and it doenst help that he is already midgety. 

Hope he can make a showing, but never really understood taking a smaller DT unless it was a penetrating guy.  That was a strong DT class.

But he did show some ability year 1, so if he can figure out how to slip between and use his hands....great.  But there is a big difference in speed and violence coming through (in drills) with a Gary type.

10 hours ago, McSpanker said:

Tip of the hat to the ol soft Atlanta media for not even attempting to press Quinn on what could be going on with Senat.