Split with NO- 1

Sweep Carolina- 2

Beat Green Bay- 1

Beat Detroit- 1

Beat Chicago- 1

Beat Denver- 1

Beat Raiders-1

Beat Chargers- 1

Seattle has no o-line, TB is overrated, Carolina, Detroit, Chicago, Denver, Raiders and Chargers are all terrible. The NFL scheduling committee gave us a play-off schedule. We need to take advantage of it.  7 of our games are cakewalks. We will beat Green Bay because I predict a Discount Double Check melt down this year in Title Town.

Actually, based upon history, I’d say  you’re pretty close. The splits and Carolina seem right. However, the Seattle or GB game could be a “surprise” loss. Depends on if the team from the second half of last years shows up or not. 
mice been leaning to 10-6. Maybe a wild card. Maybe

If marlon Davidson plays like grady jarrett, this will be true, if he lets us down, we will be 7-9 again. If our dt’s can consistently collapse the pocket so brady, brees, Rodgers, Prescott can’t step up and throw. We can shut their offenses down enough to outscore them. If not we lose in a shoot out. 

Posted (edited)

10-6

@ New Orleans 
@ Tampa Bay
@ Dallas - We likely get gashed on the ground all day long.
@ GreenBay - Monday Night, Likely cold. I could see this team imploding though with how the draft went and Aaron likely pissed.
Minnesota - They own us. Especially in Minnesota.
@ Kansas City - GG to our defense

Could also see us losing to Seattle to drop to 9-7.

Our Road Schedule is BRUTAL but outside of our divisional games and Seattle our home games look promising.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

Just now, texasfalconfan said:

If marlon Davidson plays like grady jarrett, this will be true, if he lets us down, we will be 7-9 again. If our dt’s can consistently collapse the pocket so brady, brees, Rodgers, Prescott can’t step up and throw. We can shut their offenses down enough to outscore them. If not we lose in a shoot out. 

I think Davidson is going to be able to step in and be an impact player right away. There are enough quality players on our DL to be able to get consistent pressure with Fowler, Jarrett, Cominsky, Means and let's not forget the heart of that unit, Deadrin....uh...Deadrin who's it.... Deadrin Whats-his-name will continue to lead the pass rush and ball out again this season. :lol:

1 hour ago, texasfalconfan said:

Rookies rarely make a big impact, especially on defense. 

I see 10-6 and sneak into the playoffs (possibly). 

Week 1 game is bigger than people think... Seattle will be in the playoff hunt. 

2 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

We will win  first game against Seattle- 1

Split with TB- 1

Split with NO- 1

Sweep Carolina- 2

Beat Green Bay- 1

Beat Detroit- 1

Beat Chicago- 1

Beat Denver- 1

Beat Raiders-1

Beat Chargers- 1

Seattle has no o-line, TB is overrated, Carolina, Detroit, Chicago, Denver, Raiders and Chargers are all terrible. The NFL scheduling committee gave us a play-off schedule. We need to take advantage of it.  7 of our games are cakewalks. We will beat Green Bay because I predict a Discount Double Check melt down this year in Title Town.

TB is overrated? 

How do you know? 

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

This game is week 16.  The AFC West is a joke.  I fully expect KC to have that division wrapped up by week 13 and could feasibly have nothing to play for when we come to town. 

OPP Previous Weeks Falcons Schedule

1 ----------------------- ------------------------ Sun vs. SEA 1pm
2 ----------------------- Sun at Rams 820pm Sun at DAL 1pm
3 Sun at DET 1pm Sun vs. Giants 1pm Sun vs. CHI 1pm
4 Sun vs DET 1pm Sun at NO 820pm Mon @ GB 815pm
5 Sun at LAC 405pm Sun vs. ARI 1pm Sun vs. CAR 1pm
6 Sun at HOU 1pm Sun at SEA 820pm Sun at MINN 1pm
7 BYE Sun at JAX 1pm Sun vs DET 1pm
8 Sun at CHI 1pm Sun vs. Saints 1pm Thur at CAR 820pm
9 Sun vs Chiefs 425pm Bye Sun vs. DEN 1pm
10     BYE
11 Sun at TB 820pm Sun vs SF 425pm Sun at NO 1pm
12 Sun vs. DEN 405pm Sun vs. KC 820pm Sun vs. OAK 1pm
13 SUN vs ATL 1pm Sun at DEN 405pm Sun vs. NO 1pm
14 Sun at BUFF 1pm Sun vs. NE 425pm Sun at LAC 425pm
15 BYE Sun vs. MINN 1pm Sun vs. TB 1pm
16 Sun at MIA 1pm Sun at NO 425pm Sun at KC 1pm
17 Sun at ATL 1pm Sat at DET Sun at TB 1pm

If anyone wanted to see how the teams are traveling before our games

Our bye week before traveling to NOLA should help us like it did last year.

KC on the road 2x before we go there for wk 16

Tampa on the road weeks 15&16 could help us if week 17 is a pivotal game.

19 minutes ago, thamill said:

This game is week 16.  The AFC West is a joke.  I fully expect KC to have that division wrapped up by week 13 and could feasibly have nothing to play for when we come to town. 

Texans, Ravens, Pats, Bills, Bucs, Saints.

Plus Divisional games which anything can happen. 

I doubt they will be completely locked into a #1 seed without needing the last 2 weeks but who knows.

22 minutes ago, thamill said:

Doubtful since they will still probably need to clinch the 1 seed. In fact, our game might be the one that could clinch it for them.

Also guys remember there is a 3rd wildcard this year in the playoffs. 9-7 probably has about a 70-80% chance of making it. Anything above that is automatic imo

I think that 11-5 is a great projection.. Not just trying to be agreeable ,, I think this is what I'd have to go with also...  I think the only other thing we might be is wilth one less win.. and maybe even 1 more win..  And that is why I think you nailed it with a projection...

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

We will win  first game against Seattle- 1

Split with TB- 1

Split with NO- 1

Sweep Carolina- 2

Beat Green Bay- 1

Beat Detroit- 1

Beat Chicago- 1

Beat Denver- 1

Beat Raiders-1

Beat Chargers- 1

Best friend is a Seahawks fan, and he didn't seem to enjoy reaching for a LB in rd 1 while having a turnstyle OL hahahaha.

I think 11-5 is pretty optimistic, but I won't hate it if you're right.

11-5 is doable. We just need to start strong. Our defense and offense can't start the season while sleepwalking. I am all for protecting against injuries in preseason but we need to come prepared week 1. We can't afford a slow start.

1 hour ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

I think 8 -8 would be a good season and realistic. Anything above that would be over acheiving.

:fuego:     I say we win at least 10 this year... Look at all the needs that TD filled in the Draft and FAcy..

4 hours ago, texasfalconfan said:

If the barometer will be playing like Grady Jarret, prepare to be let down.

4 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

10-6

@ New Orleans 
@ Tampa Bay
@ Dallas - We likely get gashed on the ground all day long.
@ GreenBay - Monday Night, Likely cold. I could see this team imploding though with how the draft went and Aaron likely pissed.
Minnesota - They own us. Especially in Minnesota.

Could also see us losing to Seattle to drop to 9-7.

Our Road Schedule is BRUTAL but outside of our divisional games and Seattle our home games look promising.

keep in mind tho, if we're playing in empty stadiums all those road games become glorified neutral site games. Taking the crowds out of Lambeau, Dallas, and Minnesota could make a huge difference.

1 minute ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

keep in mind tho, if we're playing in empty stadiums all those road games become glorified neutral site games. Taking the crowds out of Lambeau, Dallas, and Minnesota could make a huge difference.

yeah but that flips for the home games as well.   at the end of the day, crowds matter but the better team still probably wins on the road 60% of the time.