• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bunchy Carter

One time Falcon Brett Favre stole 1.1m dollars

32 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Welfare money?

Could have fed about 20 families for 1 year, but they want to demonize minorities for being poor. 

54 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Whos.demonizing minorities

Hate to turn this political but republicans, and even a few dems blame people for being poor. 

26 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

How so? I really don't see anyone doing such on either side

Do you follow the news? They cut programs for the poor, and even are debating not giving another round of stimulus checks so that "people will go to work."

51 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Do you follow the news? They cut programs for the poor, and even are debating not giving another round of stimulus checks so that "people will go to work."

Yeah I do follow the news. I'm guessing you are following Cnn/MsNBC? What programs has who cut? No ones trying to push people to go to work at businesses that are closed. Small businesses are trying to open and their owners being jailed/ and it's fined  for breaking Draconian orders though. It's all a cluster****. From what I see libs/dems want to keep the lockdown/welfare state going indefinitely. It's scary man.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

JACKSON, Miss. -- Former NFL quarterback Brett Favre is repaying $1.1 million in welfare money that he received for multiple speeches he did not show up to deliver, the Mississippi state auditor said Wednesday....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29144016/brett-favre-repay-11-million-given-speeches-were-not-made

HOW is giving FAVRE 1.1 million helping the needy? :(

Edited by Spts1

That is not what the article stated.  Favre is not facing criminal charges.  He is repaying the money.  He did not know this money was tied to welfare.  He gave $10M to needy children in Mississippi and Wisconsin. 

The worst I can say from this article is that Favre Enterprises received money inappropriately.  If he were running a well managed organization, he would have questioned the source and the reason.  Hopefully, he learns from this.

3 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah I do follow the news. I'm guessing you are following Cnn/MsNBC? What programs has who cut? No ones trying to push people to go to work at businesses that are closed. Small businesses are trying to open and their owners being jailed/ and it's fined  for breaking Draconian orders though. It's all a cluster****. From what I see libs/dems want to keep the lockdown/welfare state going indefinitely. It's scary man.

Let me guess, you get your news from Breitbart? 

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Let me guess, you get your news from Breitbart? 

No. I try to ge t a few different sources. Breitbart isn't one. I try to research stories that interest me because I don't believe ANY mainstream media. It's all just talking heads pushing one of two agendas. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. There just isn't any unbiased news anymore on TV. Another problem particularly with left leaning news whether it's CNN/MSNBC, WP, or.NYT, is the amount of Chinese propaganda that finds its.way into the cycle. China Uncensored is one of the best independent news out there for all things China and gives a great perspective to what's really going on in global politics.

Sorry I wasn't trying to be a **** I'm just genuinely concerned about the state of this nation and MSM, and a few technocrats are writing the narrative and censoring anything that challenges that narrative. Anything that is opposed to the.WHO gets censored as harmful misinformation by fb, yt and other platforms. Things are really turning Orwellian, and that isn't hyperbole. 

12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

No. I try to ge t a few different sources. Breitbart isn't one. I try to research stories that interest me because I don't believe ANY mainstream media. It's all just talking heads pushing one of two agendas. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. There just isn't any unbiased news anymore on TV. Another problem particularly with left leaning news whether it's CNN/MSNBC, WP, or.NYT, is the amount of Chinese propaganda that finds its.way into the cycle. China Uncensored is one of the best independent news out there for all things China and gives a great perspective to what's really going on in global politics.

Sorry I wasn't trying to be a **** I'm just genuinely concerned about the state of this nation and MSM, and a few technocrats are writing the narrative and censoring anything that challenges that narrative. Anything that is opposed to the.WHO gets censored as harmful misinformation by fb, yt and other platforms. Things are really turning Orwellian, and that isn't hyperbole. 

Are you kidding me right now?

Ok what news sources do you listen to? CNN and MSNBC while slightly biased without any shred of imagination or doubt are definitely not China propaganda. The problem with independent news unlike commercialized news is that there is no responsibility to get you true news and some of it is spread by conspiracy morons like alex jones. I do listen to many sources FYI but I bet your sources are terrible. 

3 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Are you kidding me right now?

Ok what news sources do you listen to? CNN and MSNBC while slightly biased without any shred of imagination or doubt are definitely not China propaganda. The problem with independent news unlike commercialized news is that there is no responsibility to get you true news and some of it is spread by conspiracy morons like alex jones. I do listen to many sources FYI but I bet your sources are terrible. 

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/new-york-times-chinese-propaganda

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnn-parrots-china-tourism-propaganda

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnn-publishes-chinese-propaganda-praising-china-degrading-the-u-s-navy

https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/2020/04/30/828717/

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2020/03/14/cnn-plays-thats-racist-card-virus-forgets-own-history

I could literally do this all day.

25 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

No they don’t. 

Who is cutting programs for the poor, and blames homeless people for finding a place to sleep?

And whose  policies are continuing to breed generation after generation into poverty? There’s blame to go around for both parties my friend. Additionally, some of the blame goes to the people themselves. A lifetime of poor choices by an individual usually doesn’t bring prosperity.