Do you think the Saints will decline in 2020?

Saints are the team to beat until proven otherwise.

Bucs are paper champs, hype machine until proven otherwise

Falcons are inconsistent and held back by coaching until proven otherwise

Panthers are gonna be bad until proven otherwise.

each team minus CAR has a legit shot to win the division, but NO should be the favorite.

17 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think the division is wide open for anyone. Including the Panthers

The panties be like this Women's White Cotton Panties | Shadowline Lingerie not a chance they win the division and Brees is ancient 

16 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Panthers are better than people think. And I don’t think Brees and Brady are actually at HOF level of play now. 

The hardest thing for me to do here (TATF) is to go into a deep dive when it comes to discussing football. I know for a fact that half the cats won't be able to keep up and half of the other half will s**t on it just because. It really takes a reasonable amount of knowledge (it appears) for folks to be able to understand that every season is different and every team is different every season.

Brees and Brady are old. This is not a next issue of a "Superman" or "Batman" comic, where the character is just as formidable, if not more  today, as he was in 1956. But people like to let other people tell them what's hot and what's not. It makes'em feel like they too are up on game because they heard it from the latest popular source. So they continue to sing the same 4 songs that's on heavy rotation, thinking they're "lit".

Then, they come online and regurgitate somebody else's words in an ugly and embarrassing attempt to cloak it as their own "football knowledge". Not realizing, they look like 4 year olds trying to lie about a busted bag White Lilly, while being completely covered in flour. It's disturbing.

I said all that to say this; You're right.

15 hours ago, Vandy said:

Derrick Brown will make a huge (pun intended) impact. 

While Fowler is kind of a question mark I think in terms of how he will produce, I think he brings SOMETHING to the table, and the combination of him and Brown will definitely have an impact. Outside of Debo though, I don't feel great about anything behind our DL. Weird to think our DL will probably be the strength of our defense this year.

18 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

While Fowler is kind of a question mark I think in terms of how he will produce, I think he brings SOMETHING to the table, and the combination of him and Brown will definitely have an impact. Outside of Debo though, I don't feel great about anything behind our DL. Weird to think our DL will probably be the strength of our defense this year.

You meant Davidson, not Brown. 

And yes, I agree completely. DL is now the strength of the Defense. 

54 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

The hardest thing for me to do here (TATF) is to go into a deep dive when it comes to discussing football. I know for a fact that half the cats won't be able to keep up and half of the other half will s**t on it just because. It really takes a reasonable amount of knowledge (it appears) for folks to be able to understand that every season is different and every team is different every season.

This is why I only give serious responses to people I respect and know will talk unbiased football. 

It is going to be a dog fight this year. 

The Panthers are the the weakest ream but they will be formidable. Bridgewater isn’t going to light it up but he is better than what other teams will be trotting out at QB.

People are overrating what Brees and Brady can do at this stage of their careers. At the same time, they are in great situations with innovative coaches and strong supporting casts. They can still pick you apart but are more dependent on supporting cast than earlier in their careers.

I was watching GMF and i was listening a segment where Nate was asked what's the most intriguing QB competition. He said in New Orleans with Drew Brees and Jameis Winston. "Jameis go down there and learning from Drew Brees and Sean Payton". He could make that offense much bettee then they are with Brees. 

I fully agree with this take as well, a lot of people are clowning the saints and winston but if he learns and improves the mental aspect of his game. He will be a dangerous guy down there in that system. Lets not fool ourselves he threw for 5000 yards. No one just does that 

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

I was watching GMF and i was listening a segment where Nate was asked what's the most intriguing QB competition. He said in New Orleans with Drew Brees and Jameis Winston. "Jameis go down there and learning from Drew Brees and Sean Payton". He could make that offense much bettee then they are with Brees. 

I fully agree with this take as well, a lot of people are clowning the saints and winston but if he learns and improves the mental aspect of his game. He will be a dangerous guy down there in that system. Lets not fool ourselves he threw for 5000 yards. No one just does that 

I don't think Winston really ever had a chance in Tampa, he was always forced to throw the ball all day because they (still) don't have a great running game

7 minutes ago, Scott1988 said:

I don't think Winston really ever had a chance in Tampa, he was always forced to throw the ball all day because they (still) don't have a great running game

He has a better organization and a better cast of players around him. He never had a pass catching back like Kamara. Latavius Murray is also a good back

2 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Brees and Brady are old. This is not a next issue of a "Superman" or "Batman" comic, where the character is just as formidable, if not more  today, as he was in 1956. But people like to let other people tell them what's hot and what's not. It makes'em feel like they too are up on game because they heard it from the latest popular source. So they continue to sing the same 4 songs that's on heavy rotation, thinking they're "lit".

Then, they come online and regurgitate somebody else's words in an ugly and embarrassing attempt to cloak it as their own "football knowledge". Not realizing, they look like 4 year olds trying to lie about a busted bag White Lilly, while being completely covered in flour. It's disturbing.

I said all that to say this; You're right.

Nicely said my friend 

They’ll decline a bit - the law of averages and injuries and age. Who the heck really knows this time of year? They’ve got a lot fewer question marks than say, the Falcons, but their question marks have the same ability to derail their season as anyone else. A couple of o-line injuries and  the equation changes in a hurry.  The ‘Aints don’t worry me a ton.