Do you think the Saints will decline in 2020?

11 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Whenever the next season happens...they'll be 11-5 and division champs.  

Sorry.  

But, the good news is, we get to watch the inevitable playoff catastrophe drop on them once again.  lol !!!

Oh, the terrible suffering of the Stank fans at the end of every season.....the pain looks to be nigh unbearable. So sad, tsk, tsk. smh.  :lol:

source.gif

The Saints haven't been challenged in the division over the last two seasons, and that is a big reason for their recent success. I don't see a decline in the Saints abilities, and I question whether any of the other teams in the division are any better after last season. I have to give the advantage to the Saints as of right now. However, if the Falcons don't stumble for half a season like last year, then there is no reason why they can't win the division.

33 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Panthers are better than people think. And I don’t think Brees and Brady are actually at HOF level of play now. 

I didn't say they're are HoF level now but they still will Land in Canton. Personally I don't think Brady will ever be worthy of Canton without Bill. 

I didn't say the Panthers are bad, although I'm not sold on them at all. 

16 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Derrick Brown will make a huge (pun intended) impact. 

Brown was the 2nd best player on his college DL. I for one don't ever want another Peria Jerry and I'm glad we didn't get Brown. He's on the ground too much. For every amazing thing he can do and has done. He has one with him laying on the ground. 

I think they got the real playmaker in the 2nd round when they picked the safety with the most potential. 

Edited by Fired Up
2 minutes ago, Fired Up said:

Brown was the 2nd best player on his college DL. I for one don't ever want another Peria Jerry and I'm glad we didn't get Brown. He's on the ground too much. For every amazing thing he can do and has done. He has one with him laying on the ground. 

You think Brown = Peria Jerry?

LOL

Just now, Atl Falcon said:

Brees arm could fall off at any moment according to many of the great prognosticators. Of course many have been waiting for that to happen for years now. Seriously if healthy I’m betting they don’t decline much....too much talent great GM and HC even tho I despise them.

The demise of Brees has been greatly exaggerated. But he's not quite as good as he once was. 

I keep seeing a lot of Falcon fans saying Brees is in decline. That couldn't be further from the truth. 

He's posted is 1st and 2nd highest completion percentages in the past two season, while throwing 59 TDs to only 9 INTs. That's absolutely incredible. 

Considering they didn't lose anyone of major contribution, they will at worst be just as good as they were last year. I fully expect them to be NFC title contenders. 

Now the Bucs....maybe it's blind optimism but I have a feeling that one's going to crash and burn and it's nothing more than Brady and Gronk trying to get paid while getting some sunshine. 

Edited by dirtybirds233