Are you happy that we don't have to play in London?

14 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

As long as we're the road team it's cool, but we don't want to lose a home game. We were the home team last time in 2014.

What does it matter if it’s a neutral site game? I get that a home game is loss on the schedule but it’s not like home field advantage has been a real thing since Quinn became head coach. I don’t see why it should really matter to be honest. Considering empty stadiums or a very small allowance of fans, crowd noise won’t play much of a factor at all even if it is played in Atlanta

20 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

What does it matter if it’s a neutral site game? I get that a home game is loss on the schedule but it’s not like home field advantage has been a real thing since Quinn became head coach. I don’t see why it should really matter to be honest. Considering empty stadiums or a very small allowance of fans, crowd noise won’t play much of a factor at all even if it is played in Atlanta

Good points. Against the Broncos however with them being a West coast team traveling to the east coast, we should have a good advantage especially if the game happens at 1pm. 

20 minutes ago, k-train said:

Falcons record in home games over the past half decade...

2019: 3-5
2018: 4-4
2017: 5-3
2016: 5-3
2015: 4-4
TOTAL: 21-19

Not sure playing in Atlanta really matters at all.

Wow! That's crazy! When Mike Smith was here we were money at home. At least in the regular season. I still think we are slightly better at home even if the record doesn't indicate it. 

Happy?  I couldn't care less.  It doesn't matter.  

An empty stadium is an empty stadium,  regardless of which city it's in.  It's not like London is a 16-hour flight.  It's no different than playing in LA or SanFran, travel wise.   And that's IF....IF....they even play this year.

Which they won't.  

Y'all best make friends with the fact that everything in our lives is going to be stupid and inconvenient for the next two years, at least.  

(And really....REALLY...expensive) 

2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

To me.....a game is a game....as long as my team is playing....

I dont care where they are

they're all home games to me, cause I be watching at my home, sitting on my couch, not standing in line to pee when need be and most importantly, NO PERSONAL SEAT LICENSE or ticket fees. Popcorn, drinks and hotdogs are way cheaper too; and with two toddler grandsons, there's ALWAYS crowd noise

:lol::lol: