Who do you think is our 3rd best wide receiver?

Treadwell will be a back up on the outside and Gage will continue to work out of the slot is my guess. Thats if Treadwell even stays which is not a guarantee. Dude played with two awesome receivers (Diggs and Thielen) so the notion that "playing with Julio he will be around one of the best" is stupid af to me. We will see. I'd love for him to have it all click. 

2 minutes ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Treadwell will be a back up on the outside and Gage will continue to work out of the slot is my guess. Thats if Treadwell even stays which is not a guarantee. Dude played with two awesome receivers (Diggs and Thielen) so the notion that "playing with Julio he will be around one of the best" is stupid af to me. We will see. I'd love for him to have it all click. 

One advantage is he will have Matt Ryan throwing to him instead of Kirk Cousins.

6 minutes ago, RetroRoq said:

Is Blake still available?

Or Zaccheus?  I gotta figure Treadwell is a little further down the list than 3rd.

Blake needs to improve his on field awareness before being considered to be taken serious imo. I know it’s due to lack of playing time but his awareness was terrible when he was in the game. 

4 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Was wondering exactly how and where Treadwell fits in when they signed him....and I'm still wondering. It's definitely Gage, with Treadwell basically being nothing but a wild card in the WR group at the moment.

I cant think of the guys name but didn't they give an udfa WR a significant signing bonus or something or does he play another position

1 minute ago, Smiler11 said:

I mean he could do, but there is an awful lot of competition for snaps at receiver. I think he's nailed on for that KR role.

1-3 is a lock. In a real competition I’d say he would give Zac and Blake a run for their money. Neither are that good

Depends on how well Treadwell does in camp and whether or not you would consider WR3 to be simply the best 3rd option or strictly 3rd WR. For now, WR3 on the depth chart for sure is Gage, but I think Treadwell could make it a timeshare. Two different receivers, and we could use another 50/50 guy besides Julio. Could see Treadwell get the call in the RZ over Gage. Hurst imo is  the 3rd best receiving option though.