Grady might be destined to be one of those guys that Falcons fans talk about for generations but never got the publicity from talking heads he deserved. Nobody remembers he was on pace to be Super Bowl LI MVP if we'd won that game and he's much better now than he was then. William Andrews is one of those guys. Terrance Mathis, Hammer, Mike Kenn, Patrick Kerney are others (but there are more). The ultimate in that category is Tommy Nobis. 

I started this thread because I was **** sick of hearing and seeing what our draft picks can’t do.Biggest thing for me is FIGHT this man fights for everything score situation regardless.That can’t be coached that’s an intangible asset individuals have or they don’t have Jarrett has it.

So I put up a guy who is doing.Screw Tampa Screw Carolina Screw the Aints screw em all let’s celebrate what we do have a **** a player in Grady Jarrett.

10 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Grady might be destined to be one of those guys that Falcons fans talk about for generations but never got the publicity from talking heads he deserved. Nobody remembers he was on pace to be Super Bowl LI MVP if we'd won that game and he's much better now than he was then. William Andrews is one of those guys. Terrance Mathis, Hammer, Mike Kenn, Patrick Kerney are others (but there are more). The ultimate in that category is Tommy Nobis. 

Kind of like his Dad.

If Tuggle had the same career, but on the Bears or the Cowboys he'd be a household name!

12 hours ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Grady is probably the best draft pick, at least value wise, of Dimitroffs entire career. How he lasted to the fifth is incredible to me. Just about the only dlineman TD has hit on. Heres to Davidson being the 2nd.

Man I'm surprised people don't point to this more often. TD deserves a whole bunch of credit for snagging him in the FIFTH round. So that's late to find an elite prospect. I also think people don't give the Deon Jones pick enough respect.