No Trade for RB necessary

I've seen some calling for us to possibly trade for Fournette. We got Gurley... we don't need that anymore. OK, let me give you a real life example.

My wife, she keeps hinting that she wants this new watch for her birthday. All day and night about this watch. So... to fix the problem, I simply hung a clock over the stove. Now she no longer needs the watch. See? That's why we don't need a new RB.

Life lesson from Mr. Pudding 

22 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

I've seen some calling for us to possibly trade for Fournette. We got Gurley... we don't need that anymore. OK, let me give you a real life example.

My wife, she keeps hinting that she wants this new watch for her birthday. All day and night about this watch. So... to fix the problem, I simply hung a clock over the stove. Now she no longer needs the watch. See? That's why we don't need a new RB.

Life lesson from Mr. Pudding 

so when ever she wants to know what time it is, she has to walk to the kitchen? dude if you think not getting your wife what she wants is a life lesson, you better start looking up lawyers soon

Just now, papachaz said:

so when ever she wants to know what time it is, she has to walk to the kitchen? dude if you think not getting your wife what she wants is a life lesson, you better start looking up lawyers soon

It made no sense lol and had nothing to do with football or todd gurley 

10 minutes ago, papachaz said:

No silly. A wife's place is IN the kitchen. She's already there! PS, I do accounting for 100 lawyers, so I'm good there

23 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

No silly. A wife's place is IN the kitchen. She's already there! PS, I do accounting for 100 lawyers, so I'm good there

yeah I'm sure you've told her that too  LOL, hope one of those is a decent divorce lawyer, you're gonna need it and when the lady members here read this, I hope you have your flame suit handy. in the mean time, I'm going for popcorn 

THaKz7y.jpg 

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

yeah I'm sure you've told her that too  LOL, hope one of those is a decent divorce lawyer, you're gonna need it and when the lady members here read this, I hope you have your flame suit handy. in the mean time, I'm going for popcorn 

THaKz7y.jpg 

I had to practice it out on her first! Dang, I thought this was just a sausage fest