10 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

If it's clear early that's the case, then let the flags fly.  I'd hit him late every chance I got just to make a point.

I'm not a fan of dirty football, but if the refs are cheating, we can cheat too.

i like it, the old "if they're gonna throw the flag anyways you may as well make it count"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they didn't sign Brady, this wouldn't have made MNF.

The guy that leaked it been right the past 2 seasons so I guess we play Tom Brady to start the season off Monday night 

Lmaoo thought we traded Julio before i looked at the caption 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

tenor.gif

So stroke of genius here.  We do this in game 1.  Force Ryan out for the playoffs and bring back Jeff George.  At halftime we're down by a bunch.

Quinn in his halftime interview is asked what his team needs.  He responds "heart."  Ryan comes back in, they run George out of the building, Falcons win.

take-a-bow-gif-7.gif

21 hours ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Full strength vs full strength.   Good so when we win we can shut the NFL media nut huggers up :slick:

Would be nice, but you know just like many here do that unless we completely blow them out by 20-30 points they'll spin it like the bucs lost the game as opposed to us winning it

22 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

If they didn't sign Brady, this wouldn't have made MNF.

Very true, but since they did sign Brady, we're featured on national tv and it's on like ******* Donkey ******* Kong!!! What a great opportunity to make a statement for this team after two really crappy seasons.

1 hour ago, Em_Jae20 said:

Would be nice, but you know just like many here do that unless we completely blow them out by 20-30 points they'll spin it like the bucs lost the game as opposed to us winning it

Bull****. If the team kicks their a** on both sides of the ball, it will not be spun because it would be impossible to spin it. And we don't have to blow them out. 

23 hours ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Full strength vs full strength.   Good so when we win we can shut the NFL media nut huggers up :slick:

If this is true I will be on the bucs sidelines losing my voice. Its been a couple years since i flew from Anchorage to Tampa for that game. I will take julio against Tampa every day. I'm a lot closer now that I'm in Jacksonville. 

On 5/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, 1989Fan said:

Would be a great opening game!

Hopefully Neal is able to smack Evans and Gronk a couple times before getting injured:ninja: 

Shouldnt be laughing but its true lol gotta put him in bubble wrap 

On 5/3/2020 at 6:28 PM, Drew4719 said:

Yep, that was a bad loss too. Nobody had any idea what was in store that year lol. That’s why you can’t overreact to week 1.

Ha, I was AT that game, and if anyone had told me on the way out of the stadium we'd end the season in the Super Bowl, I would have laughed in their face.

(And if they'd told me what would happen in said Super Bowl, I would have sobbed.)

11 hours ago, caponine said:

Shouldnt be laughing but its true lol gotta put him in bubble wrap 

Yeah, I said as a joke, hope I didn’t curse him...I have been a believer that his injuries were unrelated and bad luck, let’s hope it’s true.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, JDaveG said:

So stroke of genius here.  We do this in game 1.  Force Ryan out for the playoffs and bring back Jeff George.  At halftime we're down by a bunch.

Quinn in his halftime interview is asked what his team needs.  He responds "heart."  Ryan comes back in, they run George out of the building, Falcons win.

take-a-bow-gif-7.gif

You left out the part about the slutty Cheerleaders turning the pure and clean TE into a freak! :lol:

26 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

If it is Saints-Bucs, that would be good for the sensitive snowflakes here. I never seen so much fear of what might be, since the time my aunties were screaming at my granddaddy while he was driving a Pinto, in reverse, full speed, against traffic, down DelMar Lane.

TY!!  Everyone is so ******* scared of Brady and the BUCS... **** those guys.. they are going 8-8 until proven otherwise...

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

If it is Saints-Bucs, that would be good for the sensitive snowflakes here. I never seen so much fear of what might be, since the time my aunties were screaming at my granddaddy while he was driving a Pinto, in reverse, full speed, against traffic, down DelMar Lane.

Up hill, both ways, in the snow, in July! :lol: