RUMOR!! (no confirmation)

1 hour ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Who is going to miss who more? TB miss BB or BB miss TB?

TB is hot garbage. Always has been, always will be. Bill is the best coach of all time and with his cheating and perfect game planning it made a trash QB look okay. 

1 hour ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Come on bro, this is a lose lose Lmao. We win, tb just hasn't put it together yet and haven't gelled with his new cast and coach. If we lose, our off season moves stocking 1st round pics and reaching for a cb will be talked about and how bradys greatness will be cemented winning an nfc South division. That's just the Atlanta narrative Lmao 

You're dammed if you do,  you're dammed if you don't.   Lol. 

3 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Need to throw the kitchen sink at Brady all night.

Make Brady's Bucs debut a living heII for him as he's being welcomed to the NFC South.

......of course it would have to be in Tampa.

The entire country will be watching too. I don’t buy the Tampa hype yet but would be an excellent stage for us.

17 hours ago, hjerry said:

Oh man, I remember that. Who was it that made the bet we wouldn't win another game, and had to make change their avatar?

I remember that R_The_Great said we would start out 0-6 so Fatboi took him up on that bet. That may be the one you are referring to, lol

9 minutes ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

I would have thought they'd start with Brees vs Brady on MNF. 

No they will Def saves that till mid season. They are confident both teams will have great records maybe even undefeated records and want to make sure Brady will be acclimated to the offense before that game happens

20 hours ago, socalriseup said:

Oof this could be awesome. Or a s!$t show

Either way, there's nothing positive in it for the Falcons.  If we win, Falcons lucked out and beat a still-learning Tom Brady.  If we lose, well, we know how that story is always written.

Thing that bothers me is not that they got Tom Brady, but that Bruce Arians has yet to beat Dan Quinn as HC of the Bucs/Falcons respectively.  He's going to be furious and out for blood.  And I'm not sure Quinn will be.

4 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Biggest issue for me is the refs.  It'll be like when we played NO after Katrina, or the Hawks playing the Bulls back in the day. You didn't just have to beat Jordan and the Bulls, you had to beat the refs too.

If our guys even breathe on TB, they'll probably get a flag.

If it's clear early that's the case, then let the flags fly.  I'd hit him late every chance I got just to make a point.

I'm not a fan of dirty football, but if the refs are cheating, we can cheat too.

7 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Biggest issue for me is the refs.  It'll be like when we played NO after Katrina, or the Hawks playing the Bulls back in the day. You didn't just have to beat Jordan and the Bulls, you had to beat the refs too.

If our guys even breathe on TB, they'll probably get a flag.

i am blinded with rage just thinking about that game