Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wartownfalcon

Falcons-Broncos Game Back in the ATL

League source tells me teams will be informed today or tomorrow that International Games will not be played in 2020. That means Falcons will not play the Broncos in Denver. Instead, Falcons will play that game at home.

I believe he means Denver=London. I think this is good news.

It was expected but this sucks for some of us that live in Europe. I was looking forward to it and have been saving money for months. I hope that the next season the Falcons get another London game.

This is great for us and fans will come out if we start winning, but it's hard to imagine our attendance was that low to be considered for one of the Intl. game spots.

7 minutes ago, stizz said:

This is great for us and fans will come out if we start winning, but it's hard to imagine our attendance was that low to be considered for one of the Intl. game spots.

Don't know if they will be playing with fans buddy. Still a great time to pump out some fake crowd noise. 

11 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

It told me it wasn’t found of you either. 

Matter of fact, I think they worded it, “don’t let me catch his @$$ out in the street!”.

B)

Down on the corner
Out in the street
Willy and the Poor Boys are playin'
Bring a nickel, tap your feet 

And then he said...

1 minute ago, 408Falcon said:

Don't know if they will be playing with fans buddy. Still a great time to pump out some fake crowd noise. 

The NFL just took two big hits in Vegas and now this. They will figure out a way for fans.

Tests administered upon entry, masks given out to everyone, fans can only sit every other seat etc. The NFL will figure something out.

As I live in the UK, I don't get to see my Falcons in person (only saw them in person when they played the Lions a few years ago when they played in London) as much as someone who is a ticket holder and lives stateside.

With that said, I (along with others) are no doubt saddened to not be able to watch them in person, but look forward to seeing them play on tv.

Whilst I appreciate, that season ticket holders are robbed of a game (if they play internationally as the home team), it allows fans who might not be able to see them regularly, an opportunity to watch this great sport / team which allows the game to blossom and attract more (potential) fans to the game.

Whoever was advising that they don't appreciate the 09:30 start time (to watch the game from London), give a little thought for those of us who watch the games (especially Thursday Night Football) during the early hours of the morning (or whatever time zone you live in) on a regular basis - we are no better (or worse) than you in supporting our team but do not moan about it as much.

So do season ticket prices to go up (if they plan on having fans at the games)?  This years season tickets were priced for 7 home regular season games.