• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coachspeak 

Risk is necessary for reward. 

Including myself, that idea has been floated around quite a bit around here. At least in sub packages. In 16 and 17, he was playing in the box quite a bit anyways. Neal's pretty good fighting through

8 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Dave Archer says he thinks Neal will be moved up to LB. 

Including myself, that idea has been floated around quite a bit around here. At least in sub packages. In 16 and 17, he was playing in the box quite a bit anyways. Neal's pretty good fighting through traffic and taking on blockers. I think he can do it as long as he's healthy.

18 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Including myself, that idea has been floated around quite a bit around here. At least in sub packages. In 16 and 17, he was playing in the box quite a bit anyways. Neal's pretty good fighting through traffic and taking on blockers. I think he can do it as long as he's healthy.

That’s basically what he is in this system. A hybrid LB. so a full transition to LB would make sense. Thomas Davis was that transition guy in Carolina. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

That’s basically what he is in this system. A hybrid LB. so a full transition to LB would make sense. Thomas Davis was that transition guy in Carolina. 

Yeah, I meant as in official "position change" and playing closer to the line than he normally would. He wouldn't have to cover as much ground and have extreme change of directions like he did at safety so it could be easier on his legs too.

10 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Same thing that happened to Thomas Davis. Turned his career into a stellar career. 

4 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I like Neal but Dimitroff might have that Sam Baker fear if they resign him to a big contract with his prior injuries.

How many terrible inuries did Thomas Davis have? Asking for my Memaw.

38 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Yeah, I meant as in official "position change" and playing closer to the line than he normally would. He wouldn't have to cover as much ground and have extreme change of directions like he did at safety so it could be easier on his legs too.

No doubt. I was agreeing with your remark because he’s already kinda being groomed for that kind of transition in the system by default. So we wouldn’t have to necessarily cut him. They’d have to work something money wise but think that would be a brilliant move for them. 

I think yall are reading to much into this...... Coach is just pointing out what his draft pick has done in college and what he can bring to the system.

Hawkins is a SS we was missing when Neal got hurt.... As decent as Rico was filling that spot.. He is not a thumper.... Hawkins is that 210lbs SS Quinn likes.... Basically a a hybrid S/LB type

Has zero to do with Neal... If Neal stays healthy... Hawkins is mainly on ST........BUT if Neal gets hurt and Hawkins show he is up to it... We have a legit SS