• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, unless Gage is injured there is no chance Treadwell is WR3.     Once Sanu was traded, Gage had 45 catches and 404 yards in 9 games. That’s incredible production from a WR3 who is the 4th op

Treadwell is 6'2", 220lbs and we chose not to resign Hooper. DKs system has a lot of vertical routes and if you look at the advantages on this team, I expect Hurst due to his athleticism to run a lot

People really seem to be falling in love with a name here. There is nothing about what Treadwell has done that would lead anyone to believe he will even make the roster, much less beat out players who have actually done something here. Expectations for this guy should start at zero, and everything else is earned.

3 hours ago, RYNE said:

Gage is the 3rd WR

this guy isn’t good

Is he really not that good? Do we really know? Minny played him in the slot. Does he belong in the slot? Theres a reason why Dez Bryant couldn't go in the slot, but excelled outside 

16 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Is he really not that good? Do we really know? Minny played him in the slot. Does he belong in the slot? Theres a reason why Dez Bryant couldn't go in the slot, but excelled outside 

I’m sure he will magically begin to be a prolific NFL wide receiver. God knows our coaching staff is known for developing stars :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

If he's better than Hardy (that won't take much), it's a win for the Falcons... 

Thanks Ghost.   That is how I am going to view it now.  This is Hardy’s replacement.....

I can not think of the last time we took someone’s draft failure, and developed them into a success story.....so not too hopeful for much from this move other than improving on Hardy’s production.  

1 hour ago, KillaDrtyBrd401 said:

800 yards as the 4th-5th option is quite ambitious!  I’d be happy if dude surpasses the 500 yards w/ 5 TDs. He will score TDs imo!  He will play inside and out in the redzone and be very dangerous, at worst, a 6’2” 220lb decoy for Matt as well as a willing blocker for Gurley!

That's overly ambitious by a lot. He'll be covered by the third best CB on most defenses. He should have plenty of opportunity to play well. If Ryan sees a favorable matchup, he'll exploit it.

5 hours ago, RYNE said:

I’m sure he will magically begin to be a prolific NFL wide receiver. God knows our coaching staff is known for developing stars :rolleyes:

Don't know about a star but if you put it that way, this staff not done bad with wideouts. An argument could be made that has been strongest attribute

7 hours ago, RYNE said:

Actually DK has been very good about getting production out of different receivers/tight ends.

Douglas had a 1000 yard season under DK.

As I mentioned earlier..Hester had 500 yards receiving under DK...when he was way down the depth chart.

He helped Brate down in Tampa become a legit threat and he has been a big part of the development of Julio and Evans down in Tampa.

Treadwell is in the perfect spot for him...he is coming to a top half of league offense that works to the receivers advantage with established vet players and a great qb.

21 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

No, unless Gage is injured there is no chance Treadwell is WR3.  

Once Sanu was traded, Gage had 45 catches and 404 yards in 9 games. That’s incredible production from a WR3 who is the 4th option

A neighbor of mine at the lake is a longtime Vikes fan, he said Treadwell was a disaster for them, he cannot believe we picked him up. 

10 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Actually DK has been very good about getting production out of different receivers/tight ends.

Douglas had a 1000 yard season under DK.

As I mentioned earlier..Hester had 500 yards receiving under DK...when he was way down the depth chart.

He helped Brate down in Tampa become a legit threat and he has been a big part of the development of Julio and Evans down in Tampa.

Treadwell is in the perfect spot for him...he is coming to a top half of league offense that works to the receivers advantage with established vet players and a great qb.

Good take. I’m not a Koetter fan due to lack of emphasizing the running game, but  Hayden Hurst should be excited as well.