Debunking Myths About My Likes and Dislikes

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I shouldn’t do this, but it seems only those that know more about me and can actually read know this.    There is a going, thread derailing, myth that I’m super negative. No, I have very high s

You really didnt need to explain yourself, this board is of hypocrites. Cant state an opinion without someone clowning you for it and then they do the same thing and getting defensive. This board has

Well you already know I love you bro. For decades now. I agree with many of your sentiments in this post and differ on a few: You're not negative, but like me you need rest bad. Like this year p

I’ll say this.  You are incredibly direct.  Few hairs are ever split with you.  It’s not what you say but how you say it that may confuse ppl that don’t know you.  

Some are put off by a person being blunt...direct...honest.  I find it refreshing.  Don’t change....I know you won’t 

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’ll say this.  You are incredibly direct.  Few hairs are ever split with you.  It’s not what you say but how you say it that may confuse ppl that don’t know you.  

Some are put off by a person being blunt...direct...honest.  I find it refreshing.  Don’t change....I know you won’t 

2007 I was reading a post by Snake. I saw that everyone took it the exact wrong way. Since then, I knew that I had to pay close attention and be real. It doesn’t matter, if an opinion is made by an unpopular person like Snake, FF70, or evening at times you then it’s likely more to do with the speaker. BTW...Snake isn’t racist...lol

7 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

2007 I was reading a post by Snake. I saw that everyone took it the exact wrong way. Since then, I knew that I had to pay close attention and be real. It doesn’t matter, if an opinion is made by an unpopular person like Snake, FF70, or evening at times you then it’s likely more to do with the speaker. BTW...Snake isn’t racist...lol

Yep....

I always try to read and react to the post, not the poster.

2 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Cool man, I’m in the Annandale area a lot! Same county, I live in Chantilly these days. Let me know.

2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

wow yeah, nice area.  my buddy lives in centreville farms.  you have to check out dogfish ale brewery.  great atm, beer and food.  check that.  we will have to do that!

Ireland's Four Provinces in Fall's Church.

Their steak and mac n cheese is the best thing ever.

30 minutes ago, Peteshweddy said:

You two let me know when this goes down.  Thought I was up here my my lonesome surrounded by redskins and cowboys fans.  I live in Mclean, so hit me up when the season rolls around (if we are back to normal) would love to catch a game.

Bro, I’ve been in the area since 2016. We need to link up Bro

Everybody’s got a right to their opinion. And even to change it. 

one question on Rico. If he ran a 4.4 would you like his game?  That is, do you like his instincts and just not his range?  Or other stuff. 

I feel like he could do it if he were .2 faster, but not certain. He was an INT guy in college, but haven’t seen much of it

12 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

Everybody’s got a right to their opinion. And even to change it. 

one question on Rico. If he ran a 4.4 would you like his game?  That is, do you like his instincts and just not his range?  Or other stuff. 

I feel like he could do it if he were .2 faster, but not certain. He was an INT guy in college, but haven’t seen much of it

If he played with good football speed. Thing is, you can run a 4.7 and still have the range if you trust your instincts. That would enhance reaction time. His is slow, which is why so many that run a 4.4 still fail at the position. I was sub 4.5 for years and never was a good cover safety. I relied on my excellent tackling, kill shots, dislodging the ball, and forced fumbles. If not for that, I would have been a back up 

I respect the **** out of you man.  I consider some people negative who always find something to complain about, no matter the scenario.  You have been very vocal about your displeasure with the defense, especially lack of quality safeties (mainly FS).  That isn’t being negative, this is honesty and sticking to your beliefs.

I get told I’m negative as well, even though I am overly positive about most things others complain about (Ryan, Matthews, Free, Tru, Quinn, TD, etc), but I’ve been very vocal about my displeasure for 1) Dirk & 2) Beasley and that’s really it.

Point is, don’t ever apologize for being vocal about your thoughts and beliefs, especially because you can back it up with logic and they don’t sway day to day.  That’s what makes these boards great.  If anything I think you have become shorter and little quiet lately, which would make sense if you’re trying to avoid that label of being negative.  I say be you.  Even if you are quiet sometimes, the words you do say carry a ton of weight, people shut up and listen when you talk for a reason.

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

I respect the **** out of you man.  I consider some people negative who always find something to complain about, no matter the scenario.  You have been very vocal about your displeasure with the defense, especially lack of quality safeties (mainly FS).  That isn’t being negative, this is honesty and sticking to your beliefs.

I get told I’m negative as well, even though I am overly positive about most things others complain about (Ryan, Matthews, Free, Tru, etc), but I’ve been very vocal about my displeasure for 1) Dirk & 2) Beasley and that’s really it.

Point is, don’t ever apologize for being vocal about your thoughts and beliefs, especially because you can back it up with logic and they don’t sway day to day.  That’s what makes these boards great.  If anything I think you have become shorter and little quiet lately, which would make sense if you’re trying to avoid that label of being negative.  I say be you.  Even if you are quiet sometimes, the words you do say carry a ton of weight, people shut up and listen when you talk for a reason.

Thanks man. I actually like many of the overly negative and homer posts done here. They make me have to go back and look. If football truly is a hobby, you’ll find yourself looking a lot deeper and sometimes too deep. We all want the same thing.