Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

All the people complaining about him being on social media are clearly on it themselves or they'd never know about it. Everybody always wanting to tell someone else what they can do. Rules for thee

No, I actually am not. It just hits sports news feed. See? Easy. Talk on social MEDIA as a celebrity and it goes on MEDIA for us knuckle draggers that don’t do social media

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for Takk.  People here hate him because he talks too much on social media...he just eliminated that scenario.  Maybe this means he is focused on football and nothing else.  If so, good for him.

All the people complaining about him being on social media are clearly on it themselves or they'd never know about it. Everybody always wanting to tell someone else what they can do. Rules for thee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  He'll be back on by 9 tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

No, I actually am not. It just hits sports news feed. See? Easy. Talk on social MEDIA as a celebrity and it goes on MEDIA for us knuckle draggers that don’t do social media

I usually only see tweet related stuff here as far as anything falcons related. Nothing falcons makes much national attention. If I didn't come here I probably wouldn't even know about any of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I usually only see tweet related stuff here as far as anything falcons related. Nothing falcons makes much national attention. If I didn't come here I probably wouldn't even know about any of it.

I see his stuff because I look up Atlanta Falcons News

Link to post
Share on other sites

Takk is the epitome of all bark, no bite. Great story, no true content or substance to his game. 

One of the reasons I do not like taking guys based on story. The Falcons need ball players. Workers, grinders, dogs. 

Not just a heart felt story and meaningless tweets. Productivity on the field, not the keyboard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Being on social media and then coming to a different form of social media to complain about what somebody else said on social media is the definition of acting like a 15 year old

There's plenty of immature people on these boards. None of them (that I know) play for the Falcons. And I'm **** happy about that. When you're in the public eye, the rules of engagement are different on social media. It's a simple fact. Not to mention the fact that he shltposts more than I even do and I'm anonymous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people don't care or even know about what he posts on twitter until he likes posts about going to Dallas or praises God for getting his 5th year rescinded. 

If he wants to play well for the falcons, no one would care what the **** he is posting

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Most people don't care or even know about what he posts on twitter until he likes posts about going to Dallas or praises God for getting his 5th year rescinded. 

If he wants to play well for the falcons, no one would care what the **** he is posting

HeIl the only time I find out about what he does is when a thread is made here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'll get crucified for this statement but .... he needs to take some lessons from Vic Beasley~last year almost everyone was bashing Vic but you never saw him whining like a little girl because his feelings were hurt.  Takk appears to have very thin skin and if he wants to survive in the NFL he's got to grow up quickly.  Having said that, I'm hoping he has a great year this year (assuming there is football this year).  I love his story about his grandmother and when he's playing I love watching his excitement and energy when he gets to the QB but he's not performing like we need him to and he becomes a beast!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol dude if you saw the list of people I followed your jaw would drop. Pretty sure 30% is porn. FWIW my wife is fully aware and knows my addiction

Hoyt, is that you?:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I dont know who that is so I'm gonna say no just in case it's a set up

He works the board for "Buck and Kincade" and "Chuck and Chernoff" on 680 the fan.

He's has no filter and will say and do almost anything to get attention. 

The guy told Matt and Chuck ON AIR how his wife caught him in their bedroom closet pleasuring himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zzzzz said:

He works the board for "Buck and Kincade" and "Chuck and Chernoff" on 680 the fan.

He's has no filter and will say and do almost anything to get attention. 

The guy told Matt and Chuck ON AIR how his wife caught him in their bedroom closet pleasuring himself.

Well I’m not him but I have no problem doing what I gotta do if it’s necessary :shrug:  I tell her afterwards :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...