• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for Takk.  People here hate him because he talks too much on social media...he just eliminated that scenario.  Maybe this means he is focused on football and nothing else.  If so, good for him.

All the people complaining about him being on social media are clearly on it themselves or they'd never know about it. Everybody always wanting to tell someone else what they can do. Rules for thee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  He'll be back on by 9 tonight. 

Social never media never bothered me for Takk. You can’t expect people to be productive when they aren’t happy and in their own element. It’s like telling Chad OchoCinco to be calm down or Richard Sherman to cut out his trash talk or Suh to play nice lol. They are who they are and those things allow their spirit to flourish if you will. 

I was only concerned about his health coming out of college and eventually his mental health as it is a struggle for a lot of men comin from poverty to millions. 

2 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Yup, and this was his quote last time:

"It was becoming a distraction for me," McKinley said, via ESPN.com. "It was something that had to go."

I can sympathize.  Been thinking the same things recently about social media, especially during this pandemic.  I think social media is a cancer in general and it can suck hours of your life and energy out of you every single day.  I don't know the why behind him doing it this time, but hope he uses this time wisely for not only his career but for his own mental well being.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

All the people complaining about him being on social media are clearly on it themselves or they'd never know about it. Everybody always wanting to tell someone else what they can do. Rules for thee

So true. And at least he’s not doing it while at work (I hope) which is where most of his haters are twittering from. 

34 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Just because you CAN do a thing, doesn't mean that you SHOULD do that thing.

Certain people do themselves no favors by being on social media.  Takk is a perfect example of this.

I have been rooting for this young man since he was drafted. The thing about the NFL and D-Lines is that you need help, you don't need to be running your mouth saying you are all that when you have done nothing. And I am not saying nothing nobody doesn't already know. 

All that being said. There will be ZERO excuses as to what Takk can do this season "If it happens" because he has Grady and Fowler beside him. Most people don't understand that it takes a great D-line to be a great sack player, it takes a team effort. I'm sure someone will say "This player or that player, but those players are RARE and it's the whole D-line that makes them great IMO". 

Either way, I hope the help he has this season gives him opportunities to make plays, he hasn't really had that and some people will say he's had this player and that player but like I said it takes a team on D-line to make opportunities. JMO.......... We shall see.... 

51 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Wont last how else is he going to hit on kroys step daughter

How old is she again? Pretty sure she's perfectly legal. Him flirting with anyone should be the last thing that gets brought up. Different story if she's not of legal age

2 hours ago, athell said:

Good for Takk.  People here hate him because he talks too much on social media...he just eliminated that scenario.  Maybe this means he is focused on football and nothing else.  If so, good for him.

Nah he mentally unstable, he needs help