More 5 Man Fronts

7 minutes ago, Vandy said:

AC? Clayborn’s with the browns, my man. But yes, he’s a very underrated loss. 

I’m really excited about Davidson being added to the mix. 

I love the Davidson pick! I can't wait to see that dude on the line. I haven't been this excited about a lineman we drafted since Grady! I had been wanting Grady since I first saw him step on the field at Clemson. I knew he was special, despite everyone saying, I just wanted him because he was Tuggles son. 

Dang I didn't know he signed with the Browns... I've only half been keeping up with everything, mostly just what we got. I hope this don't end up like last time, us wishing we had kept him , and him wasting away on another team. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

LOL...there was a funny thread on this started a few years ago by @Spts1 with a pic of Indiana Jones knife scene that pretty much said it all. Maybe he’ll post it again for us. 

claysack2.gif

for some reason the forum will not let me embed the link to the thread.  Here is the picture of how offensive tackles view  Beasley's spin move...:lol:

Image result for indiana jones gif

Edited by Spts1

56 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

for some reason the forum will not let me embed the link to the thread.  Here is the picture of how offensive tackles view  Beasley's spin move...:lol:

Image result for indiana jones gif

That’s it Spts! Seriously made  me laugh for days when I first saw you make that thread! Shame you can’t embed it because it’s a classic! 

Thanks my man!

1 hour ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

I love the Davidson pick! I can't wait to see that dude on the line. I haven't been this excited about a lineman we drafted since Grady! I had been wanting Grady since I first saw him step on the field at Clemson. I knew he was special, despite everyone saying, I just wanted him because he was Tuggles son. 

Dang I didn't know he signed with the Browns... I've only half been keeping up with everything, mostly just what we got. I hope this don't end up like last time, us wishing we had kept him , and him wasting away on another team. 

I’ll never understand Grady getting picked that late....including by us. I kept screaming at TD/DQ from Rd 2 on when we kept passing  on him.

Grady + Marlon are gonna give opposing OC’s nightmares for years to come, Coach. 

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

But the biggest problem with this is we leave a single high back there.Theyll be banking on Fowler having an instant impact and getting opposing QBs moved off the spot to help the below mentioned.

Like @Knight of God has always said we still haven’t got that guy back there with speed and range.

To me that’s the Achilles heel of this defense.

I think Kazee would play well in a centerfield-like role. I always wanted so see what Alford could do in that spot but it is what it is lol 

8 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I’ll never understand Grady getting picked that late....including by us. I kept screaming at TD/DQ from Rd 2 on when we kept passing  on him.

Grady + Marlon are gonna give opposing OC’s nightmares for years to come, Coach. 

Me and you both! My nephew was on the Grady train too and he was watching with me. Funny , because he was one of the people who told me I was overrating through his college career because of his dad. Then he watch more film on him that off-season and saw what I was saying all along. So we were both screaming at the TV that night.