Falcons Trade For DE Charles Harris

Wow!  This IMO is a great deal and get.! love it.. To me, this could end up being the best move the FO has made..  I agree thou ,,  This guy has the talent if he's willing to work,,  I really like this move... He needs to work under a performance  contract ..... That IMO would help him to help us be a great team... Not just a good team..  Great news..... 

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are y’all hating? It’s a 7th rounder and a smart move concerning Takks inability to finish a season healthy and also likely attitude to having his 5th season declined. Cry about not having depth t

For a 7th rounder... why not. We will have a 7th round compensatory pick anyway. I dont think this is a bad move at all.

3.5 sacks in three seasons, albeit with a terrible team. Depth pick - hopefully we didn't give up more than a seventh or sixth at the most!

I'd rather have had Clayborn for twice the price (or another productive vet).

I'd be all for these reclamation projects if Quinn had shown he could coach up the DL using their special traits.  When he first got here, I was so excited, thinking we had a chance of getting the occasional Michael Bennett out of our UDFA's, and good production out of our 5th round edge rushers.   That we'd see large jumps year to year from the  precise teaching. Just haven't seen anything like that, even w first rounders.

This makes me think that the front office was not happy with Takk's tweet, and has decided they don't even want him around for a 4th season, forget the 5th they already declined. 

Will not be surprised if they send him packing. 

5 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

I'd rather have had Clayborn for twice the price (or another productive vet).

I'd be all for these reclamation projects if Quinn had shown he could coach up the DL using their special traits.  When he first got here, I was so excited, thinking we had a chance of getting the occasional Michael Bennett out of our UDFA's, and good production out of our 5th round edge rushers.   That we'd see large jumps year to year from the  precise teaching. Just haven't seen anything like that, even w first rounders.

Because that was all Pete Carroll

Just now, Zzzzz said:

This makes me think that the front office was not happy with Takk's tweet, and has decided they don't even want him around for a 4th season, forget the 5th they already declined. 

I actually kind of wondered if we were going to a trade and trade; guess we'll see

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

His highlights 

LMAO

1 minute ago, Zzzzz said:

Not a Takk fan so I wouldn't be upset with that tbh. Harris blows but it was just a 7th. Bring in Griffen and I'll be happy

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Appears to be.  I just remember Bennett gushing about how Quinn changed his whole game and I bought in a little.  I think a developmental coaching staff actually is key in the current NFL...but they gotta actually develop guys.

Edit:  They (Seahawks) also took the kind of guy in the 5th I like to take.  Fast raw edge rusher who has traits.  May never develop, or you give him 1 or 2 moves and he may be a good starter.  Would have loved to get a guy like that this year in the late draft.

1 minute ago, takeitdown said:

Appears to be.  I just remember Bennett gushing about how Quinn changed his whole game and I bought in a little.  I think a developmental coaching staff actually is key in the current NFL...but they gotta actually develop guys.

Quinn didn't turn Bennet into anything he already wasn't. 

He progressed slowly and topped out at 9 sacks his final year in Tampa

Then had

For Seattle. Not exactly a HUGE jump from his two best years of 4 and 9 in Tampa. I like Pete but let's not pretend he's a DE whisperer the dude only got 3 sacks out of ******* Clowney, if Quinn had done that this board would have exploded.

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

17 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Wow!  This IMO is a great deal and get.! love it.. To me, this could end up being the best move the FO has made..  I agree thou ,,  This guy has the talent if he's willing to work,,  I really like this move... He needs to work under a performance  contract ..... That IMO would help him to help us be a great team... Not just a good team..  Great news..... 

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Then had

For Seattle. Not exactly a HUGE jump from his two best years of 4 and 9 in Tampa. I like Pete but let's not pretend he's a DE whisperer the dude only got 3 sacks out of ******* Clowney, if Quinn had done that this board would have exploded.

Bennett was talking about before he even started for Tampa.

4 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Then had

No, it was the team he fielded. Not the coach em up

Hard to imagine people being all upset over this move...yet here we are. Not familiar with the Dolphins scheme, but from what I've read he never fit their scheme and fits ours perfectly. Solid depth move, high upside as a former first rounder, motivates Takk, and we only had to give up a 7th to do it. Well done.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

No, it was the team he fielded. Not the coach em up

The team definitely helped. But Carroll should also get flak for destroying that team. Ran Sherman off, ran ET off, ignored the OL just like we did for awhile, etc

And since losing Kam and ET he has ignored S with JAGs just like us. This tells me he got lucky and didn't value S like some thought.