Falcons Trade For DE Charles Harris

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are y’all hating? It’s a 7th rounder and a smart move concerning Takks inability to finish a season healthy and also likely attitude to having his 5th season declined. Cry about not having depth t

For a 7th rounder... why not. We will have a 7th round compensatory pick anyway. I dont think this is a bad move at all.

3.5 sacks in three seasons, albeit with a terrible team. Depth pick - hopefully we didn't give up more than a seventh or sixth at the most!

51 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

It's always the worse players and most insignificant moves that inspire the longest threads/most conversation. 

The guys is a bum. He's not going to come here and turn into the next great pass rusher. He's not even going to see the field. It's a meaningless move that's going to result in 0 impact. 

/Thread

Mario Addison

I’m not saying Harris is a future HOF but he’s coming from a team where Ryan Fitzpatrick is their leading rusher so let’s not put too much stock into his poor sack numbers. This could be a true instance of a player getting a second wind in a new uniform. I’m excited ab this because it’s low risk high reward. He’ll have a much higher morale here which I think will lead to production

1 hour ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

My problem is DQ hasn't developed a single pass rusher period. Takk and VB44 were nightmares outside of his fluke year, DQ says he's gonna fix him and the loser doesn't even show up for the workouts. Unless the dude has a killer instinct and grit to improve he's not going to improve. All the pass rushing talent we've had that's been productive were already good before coming to the Falcons, and honestly that dates back to the JA55 era. Kerney is the last good pass rusher we actually drafted.

Grady Jarrett says hello.

The funniest thing is if the Falcons had drafted Harris, all of yall would be pointing to Takk as a better use of draft capital. Now we have Takk and folks aren't satisfied and we added a depth pass rusher for a 7th round pick and a $2MM cap hit. At the very least, PFF never ranked him as the worst player at his position and we paid him $13MM. 

3 minutes ago, vel said:

The funniest thing is if the Falcons had drafted Harris, all of yall would be pointing to Takk as a better use of draft capital. Now we have Takk and folks aren't satisfied and we added a depth pass rusher for a 7th round pick and a $2MM cap hit. At the very least, PFF never ranked him as the worst player at his position and we paid him $13MM. 

I'm hoping we found the next Mario Addison. Late bloomer.

I'll leave this one to those more in the KNOW. 

But I will say, Who KNOWS depending on the defensive scheme plan that is going to put in place. What some consider a weakness might be a strength ya know. 

I think this a move by the DC. He has shown that he knows what he is doing considering the last half of the season last season or year that is. 

We shall see. Sometimes a chance in the right conditions with the right play schemes and the right players make a difference in my opinion. 

We shall see...... 

8 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The team definitely helped. But Carroll should also get flak for destroying that team. Ran Sherman off, ran ET off, ignored the OL just like we did for awhile, etc

And since losing Kam and ET he has ignored S with JAGs just like us. This tells me he got lucky and didn't value S like some thought.

He does. I wasn’t talking about now. I’m talking about then.