Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconFanSince1970

Check Out The Dream I Had Last Night

I almost never remember my dreams and have never had a Falcon dream that I can remember, but I had one last night. It came two minutes before my alarm went off so maybe that's why I can remember all the details. Please let me try to repaint a picture:

It was a clear day somewhere in rural Georgia. I'm sitting in the passenger seat of a friend's 1975 Monte Carlo on a state route in front of Dan Quinn's house. A small 1800 square foot house on a hill on what looked to be at least a 20 acre farm lot. A huge broken down pirate ship was on the left side of the lot near the road. Across the highway there were football players practicing in shorts in a pasture. DQ comes out of his house and walks to a huge pile of PVC pipe and starts trying to install it for some type of drainage system. He starts the install then stops and signals for all the players across the road to come help. Every one of em started walking up the hill. Then my alarm went off.........

True story. WTF? I'm not kidding folks. What the hail was that? If there are any dreamweavers, psychics, prophets or seesayers out there please let us know what this could mean.

Legit surprised you didn't dream about Dimi or Shiny Hood Ornaments lol

Clearly your dream means the Bucs are going to suck (broken down pirate ship)

This is Dan Quinn's final season as he will be put out to pasture because he can't fix the leaks on his own and finally admits he is in way over his head

All my dreams of the Falcons have a Lombardi trophy in them. I can't explain this one. Maybe a call to Roto-Rooter is in your near future my man!

Here i what your dream means.

Sitting in the passenger’s seat. You are just along for the ride. In your friends 1975 Monte Carlo is to prove you have been watching the Falcons for a long time. The fact you are in a Monte Carlo says the team has not been anything special just not a total bust. Well the 1800 square foot house is because Quinn will soon be ousted as Head Coach. Time to downsize. The broken-down pirate ship on the left side of the lot is to signify he will then be moved to Tampa Bay to try and restructure the Bucks battered defense. The huge pile of PVC pipe. Is to show that Quinn is trying to piece together the sinking Falcons D with a lot of new players. The players walking up the hill. Shows it will be an uphill climb this year. The alarm going off. Is just tell you it was time to get your butt out of bed.

4 minutes ago, high impact said:

Here i what your dream means.

Sitting in the passenger’s seat. You are just along for the ride. In your friends 1975 Monte Carlo is to prove you have been watching the Falcons for a long time. The fact you are in a Monte Carlo says the team has not been anything special just not a total bust. Well the 1800 square foot house is because Quinn will soon be ousted as Head Coach. Time to downsize. The broken-down pirate ship on the left side of the lot is to signify he will then be moved to Tampa Bay to try and restructure the Bucks battered defense. The huge pile of PVC pipe. Is to show that Quinn is trying to piece together the sinking Falcons D with a lot of new players. The players walking up the hill. Shows it will be an uphill climb this year. The alarm going off. Is just tell you it was time to get your butt out of bed.

2016-09-27-12-45-10-823347066.jpeg.53a2a2888925cfe87b2091bde2c42ad4.jpeg

This is a famous interpretation...

And this is the inscription that was written:

[p]MENE, MENE, [q]TEKEL, [r]UPHARSIN.

26 This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; 27 TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; 28 PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.”[s] 29 Then Belshazzar gave the command, and they clothed Daniel with purple and put a chain of gold around his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I almost never remember my dreams and have never had a Falcon dream that I can remember, but I had one last night. It came two minutes before my alarm went off so maybe that's why I can remember all the details. Please let me try to repaint a picture:

It was a clear day somewhere in rural Georgia. I'm sitting in the passenger seat of a friend's 1975 Monte Carlo on a state route in front of Dan Quinn's house. A small 1800 square foot house on a hill on what looked to be at least a 20 acre farm lot. A huge broken down pirate ship was on the left side of the lot near the road. Across the highway there were football players practicing in shorts in a pasture. DQ comes out of his house and walks to a huge pile of PVC pipe and starts trying to install it for some type of drainage system. He starts the install then stops and signals for all the players across the road to come help. Every one of em started walking up the hill. Then my alarm went off.........

True story. WTF? I'm not kidding folks. What the hail was that? If there are any dreamweavers, psychics, prophets or seesayers out there please let us know what this could mean.

ok, if I'm really trying. 

Old broken down ship - most likely the wreckage of last season, It could be what you think of the team currently but, nobody's on the ship so, it looks like part of the past. 

DQ fiddling with PVC - He's either fiddling with something beyond his capacity and needs help from the team to accomplish the task or you believe he's got a plan that the whole team needs to help him with. In either regard, you have respect for the team coming to the rescue and also indirectly for DQ that his team love him enough to come running to help. 

Players practicing across the street and not on the 25 acers on DQs property - you feel there's a separation between the coaches and the players. A disconnect despite the recognition above.

DQ 1800 sqft house on 25 acres - You feel DQ is a modest every day mans man, normal guy (the house). The 25 acres either represent  he's taken on more than he can handle or is a respectful acknowledgment of all that's in his perview. 

All of it put together means, you're just like the rest of us. You see great things in this team but it's not all clicking and your wondering where the issue is. 

I have a PHD in cranky ol-fart....LOL! 

Have a good night sir. 

I am no prophet but here's my interpretation:

You are having a clear vision which is signified by the clear blue skies, and fresh air of change. You've been along on this ride since the 70's, but specifically '75 was a great year for you because that is when the franchise drafted Steve Bartkowski and he gave you hope the Falcons will finally start winning soon. Your ride along on the state route means that you are wanting to do what FFS1970 loves to do best, and that is drive our HC to the state line. The small house signifies that the Falcons came from humble beginnings in the 70's, but you should be patient as Dan Quinn and his players are labouring hard to build something big here and to drain the stench of losing. The huge broken pirate ship beside the Farm means that the Buccaneers would be the other NFCS team to qualify for the post season besides the Falcons. However, the Buccs season will end up in a ship wreck as the Falcons will go through them to win the Lombardi. 

7:03am: you wake up in a daze trying to comprehend your weird dream, which was due to indigestion. 

State route: You were taking yourself out to the state line and finally realize that you're not an NFL gm.

Pirate ship: Brady too old to hold together the ship

Farm: DQ raising some football players and getting rid of the stink (players holding back the team) with the help of the new players.

I remember I had a dream of a preseason game where our defense was blowing the league away. Rico was making plays every where. I can't remember if it was before the 2017 season or 2018 but we all now how both ended. If Rico and Neal do stay healthy who knows how good our D would have been with that 2nd year Sark offense. 

No clue at all what your dream means but if we, first have a season and second win the Super Bowl in February you will have to revisit this. 

16 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

Dreaming about DQ laying Pipe..............Are you really sure you want people to try and interpret this? 

FFS70 taking that "embrace the suck" thing to a whole other level.