Takk has god given abilities and ideal size for a pass rusher.  The problem with Takk is that if everything is not perfect for him, he shuts down.  His constant twitter rants and making fun of the team that pays him is pretty ridiculous.  I heard someone say, he can have a Shaq Barrett type of season.  Barrett has one thing that Takk doesn't have, is  heart and passion for the game. 

I would rather let Davidson or Cominsky or Larken get a shot before Takk, because at least those guys want to play the game.  Those guys wont get all emotional and hurt if the offense and defense doesn't play to his style. Takk needs to get traded and get traded fast. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Takk has god given abilities and ideal size for a pass rusher.  The problem with Takk is that if everything is not perfect for him, he shuts down.  His constant twitter rants and making fun of the tea

Nope. The problem with Takk has been his bum shoulder. If he ever gets that cleaned up, he would be fine. I knew TAFT would eventually turn on Takk the night he was drafted.

Takk's problem is upstairs. I don't think he is a stupid person by any stretch but he is VERY immature with how he handles himself.

People can only hide who they are for so long. You will start to see red flags as times goes on that makes you question their commitment to the team. But they always do just enough to sort of get by. I believe this is Takk. He’s not fully committed to this team, but he will do just enough to make us think that he has bought in. I’m leaning towards the OP, sucks to says this, but we might want to move on from Takk before he becomes a cancer to the locker room

57 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Takk has god given abilities and ideal size for a pass rusher.  The problem with Takk is that if everything is not perfect for him, he shuts down.  His constant twitter rants and making fun of the team that pays him is pretty ridiculous.  I heard someone say, he can have a Shaq Barrett type of season.  Barrett has one thing that Takk doesn't have, is  heart and passion for the game. 

I would rather let Davidson or Cominsky or Larken get a shot before Takk, because at least those guys want to play the game.  Those guys wont get all emotional and hurt if the offense and defense doesn't play to his style. Takk needs to get traded and get traded fast. 

Another wasted draft pick. 

9 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

Nope. The problem with Takk has been his bum shoulder. If he ever gets that cleaned up, he would be fine.

I knew TAFT would eventually turn on Takk the night he was drafted.

I think one only had to see his profanity-laced, full-(I used a word here that required my mouth to be washed out) rant on national tv with Prime Time to know that he probably wasn't gonna pan out due to character issues.

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Nope. The problem with Takk has been his bum shoulder. If he ever gets that cleaned up, he would be fine.

Fact is shoulder issues are not good, and I am not a believer that he will ever be 100%.  Think he's damage goods, has a big mouth, and is immature.  I hope I'm wrong, but I am not on the Takk wagon.  Time to move on.

I watched 80% of this board turn on Beasley by his 4th yr and Takk hasn't done half of what Vic did by year 4. IMO Takk is a complete bust. I agree that he will be motivated this yr but i don't expect much more out of him than what he's already shown. To me his highest ceiling is 8 sacks. But I suspect we'll see him get around 4 or 5. Fine me later Takk.

2 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Fact is shoulder issues are not good, and I am not a believer that he will ever be 100%.  Think he's damage goods, has a big mouth, and is immature.  I hope I'm wrong, but I am not on the Takk wagon.  Time to move on.

This year is his last chance to prove everyone wrong in ATL, for sure Boise. 

46 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

I think one only had to see his profanity-laced, full-(I used a word here that required my mouth to be washed out) rant on national tv with Prime Time to know that he probably wasn't gonna pan out due to character issues.

That would just explain more about you. 

He might be immature and unfocused. But him ranting about the one woman who died raising him was not an indicator of character issues :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

Lots did AS SOON as he was drafted. It was inevitable. The only part I didn't foresee was this weird obsession with trying to "read the tea leaves" and vilifying his social media posts. Flat out lying and creating narratives out of thin air. It's maddening.