• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol another cap thread does this include Jun 1 money to be added or the cap raise of 30-40 mill next year. YAWN I’ll worry about it when we need to. I hope the Falcons spend every red penny

You gonna catch a big one with that kind of bait! Whoa I think ya did  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jetpac said:

This. All of this. Just like the Seachickens of 2012 the bill comes due. 

Yes but unlike dimitroff who always seems to think we are a couple of players away the Ravens let the draft come to them and pounced on a trade for more picks. Trading Hurst for a second was a win for them as well no matter how many people get on their knees for the guy. He has a lot to prove, that can’t be denied. Trading a 5th for Campbell and signing Wolfe for a year gives them a lot of flexibility financially going forward without commitments. You have to be a stage 5 homer to not admit they are a better front office.

Lol another cap thread does this include Jun 1 money to be added or the cap raise of 30-40 mill next year.

YAWN I’ll worry about it when we need to.

I hope the Falcons spend every red penny up to the number to help make the team better.

Cap space don’t make me laugh.

What does the NFLPA cap standing have us at that’ll be the most accurate.

1 hour ago, Dem Birds said:

So we upgraded 2 positions, maybe 3 in free agency when everyone said we had no money to do anything and we are still complaining about the cap? Lol

When all the naysayers said we had nada  cap money to get any free agents. Yet somehow we grabbed two of the plum FAs available.

troffed!

24 minutes ago, falconidae said:

They can cut Bailey, Allen, Brown and Carpenter and have 20 mil in cap space.

We can’t do that because we are in cap ****.

We got no room to move we are done let’s pack it up and call it a day.

Argh hold on we just signed Todd Gurley Dante Fowler one of thee prized pass rushers in FA and were in the running to get Robert Quinn yeah we in cap **** but but purple.

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/atlanta-falcons-2020-free-agency-tracker

For a team in cap **** we sure is **** are signing a lot of players.

5 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

I was going to say the same thing.  Haaaa. And the ravens have a bunch of cash and a much better team.  Just shows what good management can do... but TAFT is in love with our management team... lol

:munch:

Not really, its more due to a few big contracts coming off the books and not having to sign your QB to a big deal yet. 

Deja Vu....I thought this was an old post to scream about the sky is falling but I guess its just pure boredom and selective use of cap space not including June 1st cuts, or likely cuts/retirement players...but I guess that’s all we got for 4 months.

14 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

What kinda high rollers an I posting with when 60k means you can't buy a car? :ninja:

Y'all ain't never heard of Honda?

Bruh that’s exactly what I was thinking too lol. Like ****, you can get some pretty nice cars with 59k, idk what they’re talking about. 

This is why it's important to have high-performing players on their rookie deals. Not gonna pick on a particular player, but as a franchise we need to stop this pay everyone schtick... At one point I think we had Matt, Julio and Devonta setting the markets for their respective positions

5 hours ago, RYNE said:

I just explained it to you. That’s great for this year. This money isn’t free. It’s going to come back to haunt us. This is what happened to Dallas when Garrett first took over. He had to strip that team down and they were in cap **** for a few years. Took a while to get out of it. Then they got good. Then Romo started getting hurt all the time and it never materialized. 

The point it a major rebuild is coming. And it’s going to be next year unless some miraculous turn around happens in 2020. Hope it does. But I’ll believe it when I see it. 

It won't.  Again, this is why I quit keeping close tabs on the cap (and that was my deal around here...lol).  Sure, there will be more cuts, etc but it will be people we planned on moving on from anyways.  It's all a big shell game...

6 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

You gonna catch a big one with that kind of bait! Whoa I think ya did

IMG_1864.JPG

I have a bunch of friends that are hardcore Ravens fans.   They tell me I can root for the Ravens at the sports bar until the Falcon get a vaccine cure for ATL.... all time losers.